What to Buy Corsair K70 Brown or Razer Blackwidow Stealth

Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

Should I just buy the K70 and change the backlighting to the Razer green and call it good?

I don't see why not. You won't regret buying that keyboard my friend. The Razer, however will probably crap out on your over a short period of time. This is not personal experience with the exact product but from what I've heard from negative reviews ("I'M ON MY 23RD RMA GOD DAMMIT") and although the Blackwidow isn't something I've ever seen die up front I have held a brand-new Deathadder in my hands at Best Buy and it died right as I took it out of the box.

Anyways, go for the Corsair.

I'm looking to buy a mechanical keyboard. Right now I'm torn between the Corsair K70 RGB Brown and the Razer Blackwidow Stealth but if there is a better or comparable keyboard please let me know. I read that the Razer branded switches are just nock offs of the Cherry MX switches. What's your thoughts, if possible please give me an unbiased/non-fanboy opinion on which one you would buy. Thank you.

i'm happy with the ultimate stealth edition 2014, got it on sale at newegg. 102.99 instead of 139.99

Those are both perfectly fine mechanical keyboards. Id go with the Corsair, just because of the original Cherry switches.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

You dont have to get the RGB too for the Corsair if you do decide to get it, IMO its cool but for me it is a waste of money.

I'd go with the Corsair one. It has actual Cherry MX Switches, unlike Razer's shitty quality chinese switches

Life.exe is missing

Should I just buy the K70 and change the backlighting to the Razer green and call it good?

Those are both perfectly fine mechanical keyboards. Id go with the Corsair, just because of the original Cherry switches.

pretty much this.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

I don't see why not. You won't regret buying that keyboard my friend. The Razer, however will probably crap out on your over a short period of time. This is not personal experience with the exact product but from what I've heard from negative reviews ("I'M ON MY 23RD RMA GOD DAMMIT") and although the Blackwidow isn't something I've ever seen die up front I have held a brand-new Deathadder in my hands at Best Buy and it died right as I took it out of the box.

Anyways, go for the Corsair.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||