consoles and 4k :(

SSMMGG2002

nzId3oY.jpg

I like how you're ready to argue something you have no experience with. Typical LTT post. 

Typical ass being an ass. I was going off official information contained in official press releases and specs. Logically, it should follow the way I thought it worked. I was wrong. I admitted such, and now you're acting like a dick about it? Well done.

All the specs says I should have been right. But I wasn't. So sue me.

The only thing that will happen is that the monitor will upscale but itll not improve at all as the hardware cant support it

Youll probably see alot of screen tearing and pixels

build a comp if u wanna fully uillise it

Or just use It for media

*xbox might not b able to support 4k media even

According to the specs, you'd think that would be the case. But @Psykomantis00 has confirmed this is not the case. Regardless of if you're using a UHD Monitor or TV, it will still output in 1080p. It's up to the monitor or TV itself to do the upscaling (for better or worse, depending on the particular TV).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I've tried PS4 on 52 inch 4K TV. The upscaling is quite nice as long as u keep the distance. U won't notice the blurr.

But when we're talking about 4K monitor. I think it's a different story.