Airsofters unite!

Warthoger89

So I've been a member on this forum for a decent amount of time, and throughout the past couple of years i have not once met another airsoft player on this forum. So now is the time to rise! Let your voice be heard and join me, in the glorious sport of shooting eachother with plastic BB's! Allow us to spread Airsoft's glourious teachings to others and to recruit new players for the fields. Airsoft has been widely ignored but no more! We will rise, and conquer!

So, whad'yall think about my little "speech"? Any ways if you've even read this far I would like to know what your guys setup's are like? ( as in your gun and tactical gear, not your pc setup )

I really want to play Airsoft, unfortunately Australia is such a shit country that they class airsoft guns as real firearms so it's impossible to obtain one

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

So I've been a member on this forum for a decent amount of time, and throughout the past couple of years i have not once met another airsoft player on this forum. So now is the time to rise! Let your voice be heard and join me, in the glorious sport of shooting eachother with plastic BB's! Allow us to spread Airsoft's glourious teachings to others and to recruit new players for the fields. Airsoft has been widely ignored but no more! We will rise, and conquer!

So, whad'yall think about my little "speech"? Any ways if you've even read this far I would like to know what your guys setup's are like? ( as in your gun and tactical gear, not your pc setup )

I have a few spring loaded ones; kinda crap IMO

Still trying to save up for one of these https://www.flickr.com/photos/theoneandonlyacivilian/8732636884/

Damn expensive tho...

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

I have a WE 7.1 Xcellerator dragon. I think I broke it looking into what was going on with my safety. Somehow my safety broke in half when I opened my gun to figure out why my barrel was loose and then I looked into the grip to see what the s safety was catching on. Couldn't get it back together right after taking the grip apart.

I'd love to play sometime though but I don't know anyone and there's nowhere around here that does it. I think the paintball fields might but only here and there.

I really want to play Airsoft, unfortunately Australia is such a shit country that they class airsoft guns as real firearms so it's impossible to obtain one

Switzerland is similar except that you can buy one but you cant use it outside :/

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Always wanted to buy a bolt action airsoft rifle and an FN 5-7 but I just never had the money for it. Maybe this summer when I'm home and I get a job.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Always wanted to buy a bolt action airsoft rifle and an FN 5-7 but I just never had the money for it. Maybe this summer when I'm home and I get a job.

Sniping in airsoft looks a lot of fun, and it is for some people but not if you don't have the patience for it. If you guys want I can post a picture of my setup later on today? ( setup as in airsoft gear ).

Airsoft? Try paintball. Way more fun. although way more expensive.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I have a WE 7.1 Xcellerator dragon. I think I broke it looking into what was going on with my safety. Somehow my safety broke in half when I opened my gun to figure out why my barrel was loose and then I looked into the grip to see what the s safety was catching on. Couldn't get it back together right after taking the grip apart.

I'd love to play sometime though but I don't know anyone and there's nowhere around here that does it. I think the paintball fields might but only here and there.

Honestly me and my buddy's just hike about 45 minutes into the woods and play from there, we check with the RCMP before we go out and play to make sure our location is safe to play in. We have a really nice outdoor and indoor field nearby ( it's a 3 hour drive actually ) but it's hard to play a game.

I used to play it and I am thinking of returning. I had a russia setup. Dboys custom tuned Aks-74u and a tuned up RPK-74 with a gbb m9 as the secondary.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I would play but i cant for another year (when im 14) and then i have to convince my dad or someone else to go 3 times in a month to get a UKARA membership then i have to pay them to buy a gun and gift it to me.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Umm, I have a BB gun in my room for when my brothers are being annoying, if that counts lol. Its just some cheap clear thing that looks like a M1911.

Not really Airsoft but understandable, I did the same thing with my ill' brother at first too. But consider playing the legitimate sport, it's really fun.

I would play but i cant for another year (when im 14) and then i have to convince my dad or someone else to go 3 times in a month to get a UKARA membership then i have to pay them to buy a gun and gift it to me.

I'm only 13 too, I've saved up for all of my stuff myself by delivering the papers. Consider a job delivering the papers, it's a pretty good pay for the work you do. I get paid about 30$ a week for not even an hour of work.

" O Canada starts to play in the background"

Proud to be Canadian over here!

" O Canada starts to play in the background"

Proud to be Canadian over here!

I could buy but as i stated the law in the UK prohibit me from doing so. I will probably just use rentals one i turn 14

Also what guns do you have?

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

I am an airsofter :) have been for main years, and owned MANY MANY many MANY guns (even 3 systema PTWs)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I could buy but as i stated the law in the UK prohibit me from doing so. I will probably just use rentals one i turn 14

Also what guns do you have?

If you want I can put a picture of my guns and my gear, but my main weapon is a G&G MP5 ( specifically the TGM A4 ).

If you want I can put a picture of my guns and my gear, but my main weapon is a G&G MP5 ( specifically the TGM A4 ).

Awesome. Yeah a pic would be nice.

I am an airsofter :) have been for main years, and owned MANY MANY many MANY guns (even 3 systema PTWs)

It's great to finally meet another dedicated Airsofter, what would you say your favourite gun has been or which gun do you want. Personally I'm saving up for the Magpul Masada or a nice G&P shotgun.

Awesome. Yeah a pic would be nice.

I've got family visiting right now but I'll post it some other time today.

It's great to finally meet another dedicated Airsofter, what would you say your favourite gun has been or which gun do you want. Personally I'm saving up for the Magpul Masada or a nice G&P shotgun.

Systema TW5 holy shit that thing was nicest weapon ever

I have owned somewhere between 70 and 100 rifles (used to do a lot of buying, selling and swapping)

Currently I have a Beta Project M4, KSC TMP (and real stock), KSC USP and a WA Sig GSR

Hoping to get the new marui shotgun, and maybe get another TW5 in the future

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Haven't played in years! Although id love to get back into it. 

I have an ags m14 and stg 44. 

Nice thread :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Haven't played in years! Although id love to get back into it. 

I have an ags m14 and stg 44. 

Nice thread :)

Thanks man, the goal of this thread was to unite people with a common interest and to make our presence better known. I'd like to see this thread become something more than something you skip over, like a community within a community almost. I wanted it to become a place where people could come to learn and discuss the sport and to make new friends.