Do we need LTT swag?

orangecat

I was thinking maby if Linus had a online store where you could buy a LLT shirt or wristband? It could bring in more money for tech tips and the forum. I thought it was a good idea feel free to discuss.

(If you like this idea give it a good rating).

I might buy some something.  It might be a nice way for them to get a little extra money to help improve the forum.

I might buy some something.  It might be a nice way for them to get a little extra money to help improve the forum.

I would definitely buy a shirt.

I agree, I think there needs to be a store where you can get shirts and lanyards. I would totally get one of each. The only thing is he would have to pay for all of this and he would have to ship it himself unless he got a company to do it for him, and with the whole move right now I don't foresee it happening in the near future. 

"hmm...I'd buy a sticker"

lol, I actually had that thought. Seriously though I would buy a wristband, maybe some socks.

"hmm...I'd buy a sticker"

lol, I actually had that thought. Seriously though I would buy a wristband, maybe some socks.

Not enough people sell socks

YES! We completely do.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I think Linus Media Group has enough on its plate right now. Getting the livestream started on time should be the focus.

True but it should be something they all should consider getting into it would help a ton.

I want a black mug with the new linustechtips writing on it. I would buy it instantly and it would stand on my desk forever

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

I AM working on mousepad designs, as for other swag.... I could make designs but I don't know how to actually get the designs onto actual swag. I have no problem making designs up though :)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Id wear it.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I COULD try and set up a wordpress store. I just would have to get LTT some of the cuts if any money is made, no idea how to do that. Anyways, it's late here atm. And I have finals in the morning, I'll look into this later on this weekend. Until then,

Cheers :)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

I would buy a lanyard.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

He could open a spreadshirt shop, just upload a design and when people buy shirts with it they make and ship them and you get the profit

Main Rig

CPU-
AMD FX 8350 | CPU Cooler- CM hyper 212 Evo | GPU- Radeon HD 7970 | RAM- G.SKill Ripjawz X 2x4 | Storage- 1TB WD Black | 128gb Plextor Ms5 | Case- BitFenix Shinobi   | Motherboard- Gigabyte AM3+ UD3 | PSU- Rosewill hive 750 watt

Media PC

CPU- A10-5800k | GPU- Onboard | RAM- Ripjaws X 4Gb | Storage- Seagate 1TB | Case- Bitfenix Prodigy M | Motherboard- MSI A75M-E35 | PSU- Antec 350W Basiq

I want a LTT shirt, and a wristband, and a Linus/Slick bobblehead.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I AM working on mousepad designs, as for other swag.... I could make designs but I don't know how to actually get the designs onto actual swag. I have no problem making designs up though :)

That would be awesome even if they can`t be sold right away I`m sure they would eventually.

bobblehead would be a bit weird dont you think?

It would be hilarious, to see their heads bouncing up and down

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

They shoudl do that on the stream.

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.  If I see that i might possibly die laughing. 

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.  If I see that i might possibly die laughing. 

Me to maybe I will make a gif of their faced on a bobblehead if I have the time.