My first pc build help!

I would love to make my costum pc but don't have any experience with it. So could you guys help me?

My pc has to be able to run games at medium to high setting and has to be able to run Photoshop,after effects, sony vegas,.. fast and a fast render time. What are the best parts I can get for 600€

And do you guys now any good websites where I can learn this stuff (english and dutch)!!

Akkus Kursat

Pcpartpicker can help you put everything together and also will tell you if parts don't fit together. There are a bunch of videos online of how to put computers together. Watch some of Linus' videos or even newegg.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

A good website is the linustechtips.com forums, they're quite great over there.

A good website is the linustechtips.com forums, they're quite great over there.

what he said!

Intel i7-7770K | Asus Maximus X Hero  | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | 16GB Memory| Samsung 960 EVO M.2 | Corsair RM 750W | Dell 27" S2716DG main display | Dual Dell ST2320L 23" Secondary displays | Windows 10

Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Logitech G502 mouse | Kingston HyperX Cloud headset | Corsair H100i