Project [NoName], watercooled Mini-ITX build

Markkedi

Wow thanks for the update! This looks freaking awesome! I wish I knew how to work with metal and stuff. I really have to look into that soon! Maybe this summer. Again, keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to your future projects!
No problem man, my pleasure! Fastest way to learn to work with metals is to get some scrap metal and try it :)

I noticed that my plans were out of date so here are the new ones.

Plan.jpg?img=img1280

You can see it in full size http://rantanen88.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Rojut/M-ITX%20Kotelo%20projekti/Sponssit/Plan.jpg/_full.jpg

You can notice some serious changes if you look closely ;)

Damn, this looks awesome!

Little question though: will there be some kind of cover going over all that, or will you leave it open, as some kind of "test bench"-like case?

Damn, this looks awesome!

Little question though: will there be some kind of cover going over all that, or will you leave it open, as some kind of "test bench"-like case?

Yes, there it will be covered up :)

_full.jpg

Like this but with ventilation holes and fancontroller :)

Subbed. Really keen on seeing the end product :)

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 16 GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz RAM
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • 250gb Intel 520 Series SSD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

Loving the red black theme awesome build.

Throwing a sound card in there too are we? ;) That's freaking awesome bro. Nice job :D

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

As JK Vengeance said, there will be soundcard added to the build. The adapter that I showed to you earlier is mPCIe ---> PCI-e x1 adapter and it converts mPCIe slot where wifi card is, to PCI-e x1 slot so i can use better soundcard :) Soundcard is going to be Asus Xonar D2X and it is 1cm longer than motherboard :D

P_500.jpg

Also, I found some leftover carbon vinyl from my previous project so I decided to cover that ugly green pcb and tinfoil cable :)

IMG_6696.jpg?img=img900

IMG_6698.jpg?img=img900

IMG_6702.jpg?img=img900

IMG_6707.jpg?img=img900