My name is Jeff lol jk

If I win it ill stick a bear claw sticker on it

Linustechtips the best channel in youtube about hardware and peripherals

And actually i'm now studding computer engineering 

This would be a great set up for my mum. She is going through facebook withdrawal because some jerk broke into her house and stole her all in one unit, and now we are scraping the money up to buy her a replacement.

This looks like a pretty slick PC! Even though Its like my 2nd post on this forums, I would love to get my hands on that NUC! Thank you guys for the giveaway!

This is a cool little thing!

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Well Linus, you finally got me to make an account. Hopefully I will actually use it.

Hi

This would be a nice replacement for my current File server / Media station

NUCs are awesome, would fit my TV perfectly :)

//Case: Phanteks 400 TGE //Mobo: Asus x470-F Strix //CPU: R5 2600X //CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 //RAM: G-Skill RGB 3200mhz //HDD: WD Caviar Black 1tb //SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 250Gb //GPU: GTX 1050 Ti //PSU: Seasonic MII EVO m2 520W

An interesting little nuc, perhaps a comparison video with some of the available options out there would be a good idea for the new year

First comment on the forums, might as well be for a giveaway

That would be perfect for my brother who needs a new computer!

This would be a good reason to rip up the flooring and lay a network cable to the TV, and use as a steam box/htpc.

i have been meaning to get a media PC. This would be fantastic. BTW this is one of my favorite YouTube channels keep up the great work guys!