I'd love to have a nuc! I'd mount it behind my wall mounted tv! Perfect media pc!

It would be sweet to be able to game from my pc rig to my livingroom tv using streaming with a nuc. Happy new year from Sweden  

Hey LMG, would be cool to win. Have a great new year, regards from germany! :)

3570K @4.1GHz on a Gigabyte Z77X-D3H with 8GB of Corsair XMS3 overclocked to 2000MHz CL11 with a GTX 770 all inside a Corsair 600t case.

These little things are fantastic for what they are, could really work one into my daily life 

Also, I don't know if anyone will be actually reading these comments, but the linustechtips channel is the sole reason I built my gaming rig at the beginning of 2014's summer

comic sans is for winners.

that's pretty nice of Intel, i have been considering buying one of these for ages, but there's always something more pressing :)

How nice would it be to have a NUC!

it will be ideal for streaming all my media and run owncloud :D

I kan haz NUC?

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

who is Nickilmg  :lol: still remember Linus working in NCIX when he was young boy and now he grown and sucsesful man always knew you will make it . Started from the bottom now here thanks to drake lyrics you are here at youtube's top techies like King of the throne mohahaha :ph34r: you go linus give away that nuc and support the person who most likely need it no to these saveges :D

I dont even know what a NUC is, BUT I WANT ONE! I SHALL PUT MY HD 7850 IN IT AND PLAY CRYSIS ON ULTRA!