Can I stream to this with Steam and use it to record?

This would be perfect for my parents!

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

WHOOH, always wanted one of these. Good luck everyone, and happy new year!

Need one now to add to the collection of cool tech gear and Intel are the dudes to give it to me :)

Wooooo NUC

Cheers guys and good luck everyone

Now that would be an epic gift for my grandma considering that she's using my 15year old desktop with like 4GB HDD :D

Cool looking device there. If I were to have one, I would experiment on it what games it can run on without hyper throttling. This can also be a good server pc or a good ad on with our 55 inch LED TV. I wonder if someone ever thought of inventing a water cooling system for tiny pc like this these days where the pump and reservoir is on the outside of it. Of course it will not require any huge space because it will only call a small motherboard and cpu with rams in it.

Never actually had a media pc before so this looks kinda cool.  Might need to get one even if I don't win it.

I would love a NUC as my family's media center.

Project Millenium:     CPU- i7 6700k  Cooler- Corsair H100i  Motherboard- Asus Z170 Deluxe  RAM- Corsair Dominator 3200 (8x2)  Storage- 120gb Samsung 850 Evo+ 3TB WD Blue  GPU- Asus ROG STRIX GTX1070  Case- NZXT Noctis 450  PSU- Corsair RM850i  Keyboard- Corsair K70 RGB  Mouse- Logitech G500S  Headphones- Klipsch Reference One  Monitor- Samsung CF398

Toaster Rig (Repurposed):   CPU- A8-6600k  Cooler- Corsair H100i  Motherboard- MSI A78-E35  RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws (4x2)  Storage- 1TB WD Black  GPU- Sapphire R7 265  Case- Corsair Carbide SPEC-01  PSU- Corsair TX750M  Keyboard- Logitech G105  Mouse- E-Blue Mazer  Headphones- Tritton Kunai  Monitor- ASUS VX238H