Happy new year to everyone. 

Would love to win a Intel NUC.

Good luck everyone.

My current computer is a latter-half 2008 macbook with a 30GB drive partition with windows installed onto it and it isn't even actually fully mine. Core 2 duo at 2.4GHz, Geforce 9400m that is constantly throttling. Getting this would be absolutely amazing! I recently bought a USB DAC and it does not work on either the windows side or the mac side of the mac. I have to use a crappy 1.5GHz celeron laptop that my mum was given for free by her work. It has major restrictions on it. No installing/uninstalling, no .exe's, you can't even download .exe's! I introduced my best friend to computers about a year ago and he has already built a $2800 4k capable gaming PC. I was saving up for my own about 6 months before he started saving. Getting this NUC would be amazing! I really hope this is chosen by need and not at random. It's great that giveaways like this exist. Love your content LMG! :D  

Need to try this out! This way I could have a better experience than what I can actually have with Steam In-Home streaming!

Just tag @ChatDaw so I can answer as fast as possible.

Thanks, nice of Intel. I would love a nuc.

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

huehuehuehueuhehuehuehuehueuhuheuheuheuh brbrbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbr

I need one to get my family off macs and use this instead!

I'm not Batman! Just letting you know, definitely not Batman....

This is a future Steambox Fantasy waiting to become reality (hopefully in my living room).

I love you guys, but in all honesty, i'd love a NUC more xD.