A NUC PC... interesting way to test the performance of a micro pc as a media center

Just sign me up.

wrw9wI9.png

INTEL NUC GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 28-31

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 1 Intel NUC D54250WYKH to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome belated holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Entries close December 31 at 4pm PT. The winner will be selected on January 1, 2015.

Hi! I love LinusTechTips, and I would love to have something that I know came from them, I'm your biggest fan! Thanks! May the best win!

I would love to have a NUC to use as an HTPC/ media center! :)

Seems like an awesome technology to have. Hurrah for Intel!  Fun fact: African elephants have a special alarm call for when they come across a beehive or other various threats. 

Swedish chef here, I need a NUC for my meetballs and smorgasbord. Herpy derp!

I'd love to win one of these! It would be pretty great to velcro mount one of these to the back of the tv, and be able to watch tv and anime on it, instead of bringing the laptop down each time. Thanks Intel and LMG!

Current build: Konata-ROG

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7-4790K, 4.4GHz @ 1.2V | Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus VI Impact | Cooler: H80i GT with 2x Silverstone Air Penetrator 120mm | Case: Cooler Master Elite 130| SSD: AData SP550 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 750GB 2.5; WD Blue SSHD 1TB 2.5; WD Red 1TB 3.5 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x8GB DDR3-1866 | VGA: Sapphire Dual-X R9 280X | PSU: Silverstone SX600-L

Current build: Konata-HTPC

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-6100 (currently at stock) | Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 | Cooler: Silverstone AR-06 | Case: Silverstone GD10 | SSD: AData SX900 256GB | RAM: ADATA XPG 2X4GB DDR3-1600, Kingston HyperX 2-4GB DDR3-1600 | VGA: MSI HD7950 Twin Frozr III | LG Blu-Ray PSU: XFX TS 750W

I would would love to have a NUC.

Thanks Intel and Linus for the giveaway.

Good luck!

Don't have a smart TV, so this could be handy.

I've been looking at these floor quite sometime to build a small Linux cluster, hope I win!