Being a Game Developer with a shitty laptop I really hope I win this...

Good luck to everyone though!

Hi Linus, I have only just got into your you tube channel and I am loving it!!!

Re the NUC, my old gaming PC that is now my home theater PC has had its main GPU blow up and I am running on a very old card now, and I think that is on its last legs too. A new NUC would be an awesome replacement!!!

I hope I win!!!

-Awade0 (all the way from New Zealand :D )

These things are cool! my parents want a new smart tv but with a Nuc they could just hook it up to our tv now and then my little brothers could use it to game off my steam account! 

NUC's are pretty amazing for what they are. I would love to get my hands on one to use as an htpc.

always been wanting to build a media pc for the family . but i never have time because of work 

w000t nuc!!!!

AMD Fx-6300 | ASUS m5a99x evo r2.0 | G.Skill Sniper series 1866 8gb | Sapphire Radeon R9 270 | Samsung 840 evo 250gb | evga 500w | In-Win GRone | Noctua NH-C14 | AOC 1600x900 2x Dell 1440x900 | Microsoft ergonomic 3000 | Perixx mx-1000 | Onkyo reciever, Yamaha front speakers | Windows 7 | Audio-Technica ATH-M20X

posting ftw! 

not a winner but hey, tonight I'm having chicken for dinner!

wish me luck, so that i can eat duck! maybe even duck in port wine reduction! SO YUM, MUCH WOW! 

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

Very cool giveaway.

Would love to get a NUC in my living room and run XBMC,  :D

I would use it as an itty-bitty streaming and media PC (right now I have a micro-atx tower PC as my media PC). Being able to mount it on the back of my TV would be fantastic.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking