What do you guys think of the Logitech Driving Force GT?

Fate

I've been playing a ton of racing games lately (mainly Assetto Corsa, Dirt 3) and I only have a keyboard to race with. I'm looking for used steering wheels & pedals on ebay and I'm trying to keep it under $100, what do you all think about the Logitech DFGT? Do you have any other recommendations that include the wheel, pedals, and possibly shifter for under $100? Used is fine.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I've been playing a ton of racing games lately (mainly Assetto Corsa, Dirt 3) and I only have a keyboard to race with. I'm looking for used steering wheels & pedals on ebay and I'm trying to keep it under $100, what do you all think about the Logitech DFGT? Do you have any other recommendations that include the wheel, pedals, and possibly shifter for under $100? Used is fine.

Why not an xbox 360 controller? 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Why not an xbox 360 controller? 

Wheels are more fun :P

I already have a wireless adapter thing on order for my controller though.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I think it's the best wheel for that money. I mean, for 60 bucks, you have 900 degree rotation, and you have force feedback, as well as a shifter, not an H shifter, but good. Sadly, I'm stuck with a piece of shit they call a wheel.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D