1080p 30FPS option Rebel T5i? [solved-ish?]

Flight1sim

I only have a 1080p 25FPS, and a 1080p 24FPS option; no 30FPS option

I have a Class 10 SD card. so that's not the problem

Any help?

EDIT: I switched to NTSC video mode, and now it shows me an option for 1080 30FPS.... Why?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

NTSC standard countries use 30/60p, and PAL standard countries use 25/50p, to my knowledge. It's for proper formatting and standardization.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

NTSC standard countries use 30/60p, and PAL standard countries use 25/50p, to my knowledge.

Except for Brazil they (are) using/ used for analog television broadcast PAL Color encoding while all other broadcast parameters are "NTSC" compatible.

Since everything is Digital canons menu isn't so great. PAL and NTSC is only used for analog broadcast.

In your settings look for video system and use NTSC.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ