27" Triple Monitors vs 34" Ultrawide Monitor for Gaming.

I am Planning to build a Gaming Pc, i have 2 options :

27" Triple Monitors (1080p) = 700 euro

+

Gtx 970 - 2 way Sli = 700 euro

(OR)

34" Ultrawide Monitor (1440p) = 800 euro

+

Gtx 980 = 600 euro

I will be using this PC only for Gaming, ( Farcry 4, AC Unity, GTA 5 .... ) I always wanna to build a Triple Monitor setup, but a friend of mine just bought a LG 34" Ultrawide Monitor (1440p), & it is just Awesome for Gaming & Movies, a very refreshing change & amazing gaming with no bezel in between the screens, now I am very much double minded, 
So guys any advice or suggestion will be much appreciated.
Thanks

I say triple monitor and if those 27" monitors are 1080p, bad idea. Go with 24"

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

21:9 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

3x 27" monitors will take up about 6ft (72 inches) on your desk depending on the bezel dimensions.  Just the displays will give you 70.5 linear inches.  If you have the room I would go for that to get more of an immersion experience.

Having worked at the design level for displays, I would also ask how is your vision?  If you are 20/20 then the higher resolution might be worth it.  If you are 20/40 or worse then you won't really benefit from the improved resolution.

Apple "retina" class displays are named so because their resolution matches the retina of your eye.  Going to a higher resolution will look great on paper, but you won't notice unless you us a magnifying glass.

The key metric are pixel dimensions and viewing distance.  Close up 4K on a 50" display is not as good as 1080p on a 22" display.  That 6ft long display area will be further away than a single 34" . . .

3x 27" monitors will take up about 6ft (72 inches) on your desk depending on the bezel dimensions.  Just the displays will give you 70.5 linear inches.  If you have the room I would go for that to get more of an immersion experience.

Having worked at the design level for displays, I would also ask how is your vision?  If you are 20/20 then the higher resolution might be worth it.  If you are 20/40 or worse then you won't really benefit from the improved resolution.

Apple "retina" class displays are named so because their resolution matches the retina of your eye.  Going to a higher resolution will look great on paper, but you won't notice unless you us a magnifying glass.

The key metric are pixel dimensions and viewing distance.  Close up 4K on a 50" display is not as good as 1080p on a 22" display.  That 6ft long display area will be further away than a single 34" . . .

To be honest i can't tell the diffrence between my 42" 1080p tv & 24" 1080p monitor, & desk space is not a problem.