Jaasta, E Ink Keyboard & Zero Sound Mouse

ahhming

Jaasta E Ink Keyboard
ljscr8yskjqojqbs8iof.gifudwl0aglesx14lca6uul.jpg
this an e ink keyboard, each individual keys house an e ink display underneath. This feature isn’t only useful to enhance the readability of the keys, but also allows you to change the individual keys at will. This could for instance be useful when you shift to a different language or when you’re using software for which a different key layout makes more sense.
Aside its dynamic e ink keys, the keyboard also stands out with its build-in digital drawing pad, an interchangeable multi-touch touchpad and its stylish minimalist design. The innovative keyboard will also appear in various color types, including all black, black & grey and gold & grey.

Jaasta Zero Sound Mouse
white.png
Fancy a silent mouse?  The Jaasta mouse introduces zero sound emission when clicking the left or right mouse button
It also has an external  storage device with 8GB of storage.
​Also they are claiming that the battery will last 2 years without swapping or recharging.

Both keyboard and mouse will be available soon through a crowdfunding campaign and is expected to sell for around $300 for keyboard and $80 for mouse.

Will update thread once available.

Source:
http://www.jaasta.com/#technical
http://www.jaasta.com/#
http://jaasta.com/#newsletter

http://gizmodo.com/the-morphing-e-ink-keyboard-may-almost-finally-here-1674466083

Bleh

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

"It also a external  storage device with 8GB of storage."

Why? Who looked at their mouse and say "I wish I could put files into that thing".

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Why? Who looked at their mouse and say "I wish I could put files into that thing".

This is a great thing, but I can't until we see review and hands-on.

did I'm weird or something ? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

*Raises hand*

HTID

I like the keyboard but I think the mouse is a really bad idea. Most people I know including my self like the click on the mouse and personaly I always press the buttons on the very end (at the edge) of the mouse because I have long fingers. Otherwise it would be really unconfortable to use any mouse.

The keyboard thing could be useful in some places. Maybe work or schools. Easily being able to shift between languages is useful.

Silent mouse clicks? Dunno.. That's not a complaint I've ever heard when it comes to mice.

Pretty cool concept, with 8GB of storage, I can put Windows installation in it instead of having a separate USB device and forgot where I put it all the time

This is a great thing, but I can't until we see review and hands-on.

did I'm weird or something ? 

I don't see the point. A mouse isn't so portable that you would want to carry it around like a USB stick and 8 GB is not large enough to use it as a stationary back up drive.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I don't see the point. A mouse isn't so portable that you would want to carry it around like a USB stick and 8 GB is not large enough to use it as a stationary back up drive.

A lot of people carry a mouse.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

A lot of people carry a mouse.

I've been to the internet. A lot of people are weird.

I've been to the internet. A lot of people are weird.

Yes yes they are.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I honestly like this idea.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

This is actually pretty cool. I dont think i wold buy it for that price though.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

the keyboard is meh

lots of people carry a mouse in a laptop bag and having storage while only using one usb port may come in handy for some people at work

Expensive af for something I don't care for, meh.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I WILL tell you about a world, where some people use this .. i dont know how should i call it. its really rare, hm  i thinks it's called Lappot ... hm wait.

Laptop ? .. Yea It's called laptop.

It's  a device that you can freely move around the house. But wait , there's more you can carry it even further than your house.  Let's try neighbours ?

What about across the street?

Did someone say outside of the city ?

What the heck, even COuntry ?

WHAT ? there are laptops on international space station? 

Yes i want to carry my mouse to my laptop wherever i go .  YES MOUSE IS A F***IN PORTABLE ITEM.

Just gonna leave this here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimus_Maximus_keyboard

Oy , the maximus one is pretty nice but dude.   1600$ for keyboard :D

the problem  is.. It's not even mechanical so it would be wierd to change your keyboard from expensive mechanical, to even more expensive standard keyboard.

and you expensive mechanical keyboards would be in the drawer somewhere, crying for attention.

They should focus onto creating a nicer looking mouse, instead of adding more junk to it. If we need an external storage device, we have USB ports onto our computer.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

Oy , the maximus one is pretty nice but dude.   1600$ for keyboard :D

the problem  is.. It's not even mechanical so it would be wierd to change your keyboard from expensive mechanical, to even more expensive standard keyboard.

and you expensive mechanical keyboards would be in the drawer somewhere, crying for attention.

True yea, but I was posting that in response to the e-ink keys for that keyboard. If those sit on top of mechanical keycaps then that's a different story. If it's just some e-ink caps on a membrane or whatever then meh.

And yea the Maximus is pretty expensive, but meh. Not my type of thing, but it looks kinda cool.