Greatest game

JBlack

Which is the greatest PC game of the last 20th and 21st Century? Mine, Bioshock and Assassins Creed..

Fallout 3 best game of all time :D

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I'm gonna say Tribes 2, for best online multiplayer game.

Half Life 1 for solo campaign.

Fallout 3 best game of all time :D

I have always debated on getting Fallout... But i have never gotten anyone to psych me to play it..

Halflife 1 and 2 were awesome!!!! I hear Halflife 3 is coming...

Assassins creed for the storyline, but with friends I just play dota2 and I love it

Okay now i am getting Fallout..

Diablo 2 LOD all the way, spent way too much time playing that game. up there with the starcraft broodwar and of course the halflife series. i was a fan of cod 4 aswell, spent endless hours playing hard core search and destroy back in the day, on pc of course :D

RIG:|Corsair Obsidion 650d|MSI Mpower Z87| i7-4770k (4Ghz)|Corsair H100 cooler|16Gb corsair dominator platinum 1866Mhz|  EVGA GTX 780 classified (runs at 1240Mhz)| 1200W pc power and cooling silencer mkIII PSU|recon sound blaster champion series| 1Tb WD black| 256Gb Samsung 840 pro| Monitors:| Samsung px2370| ASUS VG248QE| X-star 27" 2560x1440 korean monitor (runs at 100Hz)| other stuff:| Razer black widow ultimate| Razer mamba 2013 edition| Razer Vespula mousepad| Klipsch X10i| Ultrasone Pro750| Harmon/Kardon sound sticks 2| 

I love COD, But its just too simple... The MW series were awesome though.. I had to play them in Hardened...

I do not enjoy strategy games though...

Halflife 1 and 2 were awesome!!!! I hear Halflife 3 is coming...

Well source 2 is coming for sure, Gabe comfirmed that, but the will roll out HL3 with it? You sure? Maybe it will be episode 3 :P or maybe even L4D 3, Portal 3, Team Fortress 3

Which is the greatest PC game of the last 20th and 21st Century? Mine, Bioshock and Assassins Creed..

Moved to PC gaming

Battlefield 3/4

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

GTA: San andreas and  GTA 4: Ballad of gay tony, loved that expansion :)

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy for me two of my absolute favourites that I won't forget

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

There are too many great PC games to choose from.

I think it's unfair to try and declare the ''greatest PC game''. I'd prefer a list of great PC games.

There are too many great PC games to choose from.

I think it's unfair to try and declare the ''greatest PC game''. I'd prefer a list of great PC games.

Oops this reminds that the thread said pc games and I posted play station games :d

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

this is the third time

such a thread was posted this week ... :|

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.