H1Z1 Or Miscreated, Which game are you excited for?

jaikens

Title says it all, which game are you excited for? Video's below!

Miscreated: 

H1Z1:          

If this post helped you, mark it as solved and give it a like - Always like seeing when someones issue has been solved. :)

This rumored Minecraft campaign looks like it'll be good.

As for the survival zombie game: Not one bit, the market is already to saturated with zombie survival games.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

dayz.... 

please no hate 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

dayz.... 

please no hate 

I like the Dayz mod, not so much standalone though.

If this post helped you, mark it as solved and give it a like - Always like seeing when someones issue has been solved. :)

This rumored Minecraft campaign looks like it'll be good.

As for the survival zombie game: Not one bit, the market is already to saturated with zombie survival games.

True, I'm hoping they can do something different with this though.

They all seem so painfully similar at this stage. Watching videos of them without a title I could easily mistake any one for the other two. I'll contain any enthusiasm until hey get full releases.

Steam: SolvingJunk

YouTube: SolvingJunk

Twitter: @SolvingJunk

Visually, they both look like a generic PC title on the surface. Without knowing about either title, I looked at both with the thought "Both look like DayZ with slightly better visuals" and it doesn't seem I'm that far off. It's the gameplay that will determine which is worth your money. Back in the day when DayZ Arma mod was the rage, I had many fun hours and if either of these two offer fluid controls, I might check it out later.

Edit: I'm willing to wager both will be better than stand alone DayZ, that was a slap in the face of the fans for waiting long to even play an unfinished game with stripped content.

Visually, they both look like a generic PC title on the surface. Without knowing about either title, I looked at both with the thought "Both look like DayZ with slightly better visuals" and it doesn't seem I'm that far off. It's the gameplay that will determine which is worth your money. Back in the day when DayZ Arma mod was the rage, I had many fun hours and if either of these two offer fluid controls, I might check it out later.

Edit: I'm willing to wager both will be better than stand alone DayZ, that was a slap in the face of the fans for waiting long to even play an unfinished game with stripped content.

This ^ Dayz standalone was a disappointment for sure. The amount of money that went into that game, and they still haven't fixed the major issues.

They all seem so painfully similar at this stage. Watching videos of them without a title I could easily mistake any one for the other two. I'll contain any enthusiasm until hey get full releases.

You do have a point there. I have always been big into survival games in general. Thats kinda why i wanted to make this post, and see if people feel the same way, or completely different.

H1Z1 has me hyped :)

Same here my friend. I just hope that the free to play aspect doesn't completely ruin the game play. In-game store with purchasable weapons, etc. I would feel way more comfortable just paying the $40 upfront then getting all future updates free.

Same here my friend. I just hope that the free to play aspect doesn't completely ruin the game play. In-game store with purchasable weapons, etc. I would feel way more comfortable just paying the $40 upfront then getting all future updates free.

I agree, to be honest though I'm just hoping for it to be working, unlike a certain other zombie game lol

I agree, to be honest though I'm just hoping for it to be working, unlike a certain other zombie game lol

ahahah, there are many of those. Especially the dreaded Infestation survivor stories... 

ahahah, there are many of those. Especially the dreaded Infestation survivor stories...

Lol so true, the funny part is my brother wanted me to find a game like day z on steam we could play together and they were all pretty much early access lol. Hopefully this one can change things because it really is a cool genre.

Lol so true, the funny part is my brother wanted me to find a game like day z on steam we could play together and they were all pretty much early access lol. Hopefully this one can change things because it really is a cool genre.

I hope so to. H1Z1 is going into early access on the 15th of January. 

EDIT: https://www.h1z1.com/news/h1z1-release-date