Someone please help me, because I am near to breaking down.

Pyroven

The title isn't an exaggeration.

2 months ago I uninstalled a heatsink incorrectly. I accidentally ripped the CPU (FX-6350) out of it's socket. I reinstalled everything and went upstairs to check if it was ok, got a black screen.

I then borrowed a Phenom II from a friend, still got a black screen.

I have since replaced the motherboard and the PSU. I still have black screens. I have spent all of my Christmas money and gifts on this and I simply don't know what to do. I know this isn't detailed but someone please help me.

Borrow the Phenom II again and see if it still black screens with the new motherboard. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

There is something wrong with the motherboard CPU socket.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Borrow the Phenom II again and see if it still black screens with the new motherboard.

Working on that right now, I still have the phenom II

what do you mean by rip out? did you literally break away from the socket?

Details separate people.

There is something wrong with the motherboard CPU socket.

Replaced the motherboard

what do you mean by rip out? did you literally break away from the socket?

Yeah

did you try changing which port the monitor was plugged into?

I ripped out a phenom ii when i tried changing the stock cooler. the stock thermal paste was freakin cement + superglue  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Might be a dumb question, But is everything plugged in correctly? So many times I have overlooked a 4pin CPU power connecter and a 6-8pin PCI-e power connecter.

Yeah

dang! then you really need a new motherboard, possible that you can post a picture ? need to see how much damage it has had..

Details separate people.

did you try changing which port the monitor was plugged into?

I ripped out a phenom iin i tried changing the stock cooler. the stock thermal paste was freakin cement + superglue :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I changed ports and monitors.

dang! then you really need a new motherboard, possible that you can post a picture ? need to see how much damage it has had..

I bought a new mother board. there was no evident damage on the old one. This is why I am beside myself.

I changed ports and monitors.

did you check the ram? try taking out any HDDs/SSDs and just booting to bios? 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Maybe the CPU died?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I bought a new mother board. there was no evident damage on the old one. This is why I am beside myself.

can you please inspect the cpu pins & see if any pins are missing from the base?  even one missing pin can cause the cpu to not respond.

Details separate people.

does your mobo have a video port? if so, i would use it, if the mobo doesn't have a video port then i would suggest using a different video card..

good luck

The computer isn't the "Thing".....the computer is the "Thing" that gets you to the "Thing".  - excerpt from "Halt and Catch Fire".

can you please inspect the cpu pins & see if any pins are missing from the base? even one missing pin can cause the cpu to not respond.

Pins are all fine, I have a pretty keen eye

does your mobo have a video port? if so, i would use it, if the mobo doesn't have a video port then i would suggest using a different video card..

good luck

The motherboard he has doesn't have video output options, and nor do any of the chips he's tried

By now, what have you replaced/borrowed? Just try to mix and match until you find a configuration that works, and narrow down the dead components by process of elimination. Alternatively, you could borrow someone's entire rig, and swap your components in and out, until you find what's dead, however, remember that 1 or more components may be dead (most likely CPU+Motherboard, when you say you ripped out the CPU by mistake

I remember that I killed a GPU (with no physical damage visible)  in the summer, and I blamed everything apart from it, when you're nervous about something being dead it screws with your mind :S 

Sorry if I haven't been much help :(

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

If you can, find a working computer and test your components in it one by one and see if any are dead. (PSU, RAM, GPU, CPU if possible, etc.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

How did you ripped the CPU out from its socket? Is it straight up or at a angle? Take a pic of your CPU pins

Connect mobo speakers and boot up with no ram. If it beeps at least the board is still alive.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list