Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use this to edit videos since my i5 is really struggling to do so.

I would love an Intel 5820K, it would enable me to put together an enthusiest grade system in fact all I'd need if I won this would be a mothherboard and RAM.

For if I win the processor...

I'd get my hands on a x99 board and RAM to use it in my build. This would be a great upgrade from my ... 760k...  :rolleyes:

What an amazing giveaway! I do a bit of modelling for vehicles in GTA IV for mods and a powerful workstation processor would improve this process so much.

Because 4 cores just isn't enough...

I'd love to do some overclocking on this as well

Honestly I'd probably sell it to my friend for much less than retail, as he does alot of editing and CS6 work yet has a crappy PC, He's been looking for a good PC for a while just doesn't have the money.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Hi, very nice giveaway!

What would I do with it?  Probably build an awesome PC build...

It would allow me to run lightroom with a breeze and not overheat like my current cpu :)

i would buy a x99 motherboard and use it for multi tasking

i will start making youtube videos if i win the 5820k, pls pick meeeeeeee

I'm broke, so even if I win this, I wouldn't be able to afford an X99 board and DDR4 ram..  :( If I were to win this giveaway, I'd probably dance for a few hours and then cry because I cant use the CPU in a computer. Then I'd tape the CPU to my car so that I gain +500 gigahorsepower core with turbo boost up to 20psi

Then why do you want to win it?

Also, this is not my entry to the giveaway. I don't want to enter. I'd have no use for an X99 CPU. I'd rather someone with an actual need for this win the  prize. Good luck to everyone in the giveaway though!

Oh, you don't want to win it? Then DON'T POST HERE! Did you not read the post? It clearly says:

How do I enter?

Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

By commenting you have entered into the draw. Although it's unlikely, this might end up going to you or someone else who didn't properly read the post and some people who actually wanted to win it would miss out.

Sorry everyone else, I just wanted to ask this guy to maybe read the post fully before commenting next time...

AND BTW I do want to win this, so gimme gimme  :D.

My current PC is completely written off after it was dropped when I moved house so I'm in the process of planning a new build winning an i7 would really help me get an awesome new PC that i wouldn't be able to afford otherwise (poor student problems)

i've been wanting to build a workstation for a while now and this would be a great help

I guess I'd play games with this guy as I already do with my i7-920, lolz.

Meow, I'm a banana! Would totally love getting this. this could truly be my first pc build.

I want the 5820k beacuse is part of my list (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jcMZjX) i am a GFX designer and i want to get a really good pc i had to sell my lovely ps3 cause i cant afford my computer and sell almost all my things to get the pc i wanted so if i could win it would be an amazing help for my christmas present!

Love your videos linus since the old when you are changing clothes xD!

BTW thanks!

This would be nice to get grate start to a new pc build. 

I've always wanted to build an Overkill rig but my budget is limited