Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This would let me upgrade my main rig and turn my HTPC into a beast under the hood.

I would buy a pc for it and use it as a gaming pc and use it for editing.  :D

I'd love a 5820k and i would utilize the heck outta this cpu in streaming and some video editing in Adobe Premiere :) also i think it would compliment my 780ti and id love to get my hands on the x99 :)

Comment with a chance to win an amazing prize? Why are yes please, i'd like that very much.

I would sell it. I built my PC year or two ago and it's way to early to upgrade to x99

I am sorry for my english.

I would love a new CPU because I am doing a build for my brothers and this CPU would simultaneously free up more money to be spent on a better GPU and get them a better CPU!

Hi ya, i would love to win this...

I would use it to build a new family pc, i was planning on purchasing the items needed in the january sales and this would allow me to save money on the cpu to then allow me to get better other components for an overall better build.

Thank you

Haha hope i win!, Running a fx 8320 atm because AMD prices are so much better in australia then intel. I would love to move to an i7 thou. Gaming and video edditing all the way!!!

I really want one of these. It would be a nice upgrade for my i3 2120 :D

Weel i will need to buy a new motherboard, but the processor is the real problem - in my country it cost а monthly salary!

Well.. Basically getting a top of the line processor means that I could build my first truly enthusiast grade desktop with a significant amount of the cost taken care of, which would be amazing.

pls, give me this prosseor so i could let it watch my old one burn

I'm working on starting a workstation build for studio sound recording and editing and this would be perfect!

I am developing an application using intel camera, but it only run perfect on haswell. Hoping will get this one to continue developing my app :)

Woow thats a really nice giveaway. DDR4 and a good Mainboard would cost a lot more than i have atm. , but i would build a x99 PC instantly :D

Meh that hyperkin retron looked really bad

making a new and first computer would help if i get this for my photo editing :)

Been 4 years since I've bought myself a new system. This would be a great start!

It would be a pretty amazing addition to what i already have planned to build for my next rig, old one is starting to fail.

Pick Me, Pick Me, I could use this for a new editing rig!

LOL 

Thanks for the giveaway guys and the chance to win a great CPU.