Best torrent software?

Yayap7

I like uTorrent, you can even control it by the means of an Android app and send a link to the torrent from there. Pretty neat stuff.

qBittorrent can as well. It's designed to be a completely free and open source uTorrent alternative.

qBittorent, was influenced by /g/ to switch from uTorrent :P

I did try Deluge and I found it had some terrible memory leak, although it had the best interface by far.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Isn't this against the CoC?

The fact that he admitted to piracy in his OP is, tho searching for torrent software is not.

2000'th post!

I've used and recommended rtorrent for many years but I tried transmission some time ago and instantly loved it. It is far easier to setup with very little configuration required. The web UI is included and pretty much works out of the box. No additional web servers/configurations needed. It works very well too staying snappy and responsive even with hundreds of items in the list.

No problem adding about 100-200 torrents at a time to start simultaneously.

No problem writing to a network share (some clients have issues).

My one minor con with transmission is that I believe it doesn't support binding traffic to a particular interface. If you have a VPN connection that you want to restrict all of its traffic to, you would probably need to do that at the firewall.

i thought the same thing, but i used to get ads in utorrent but now i don't for some reason ever since i installed APB

thenbe happy

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

The fact that he admitted to piracy in his OP is, tho searching for torrent software is not.

2000'th post!

Where did he admit to piracy? Pree sure the remix thing he wants to download is legal. (Didn't actually do any research into it, could be wrong)

2000 OP ^_^

I'm a real torrent noob.  And I found some advertisements on uTorrent to be malicious so I switched to Qbittorrent.  

uTorrent is just fine. No security issues, but really disturbing ads if you opt for free version.

Their parent company work with the MPAA, use qBitTorrent since it's open source.