Christmas Headphones

Samuroot1987

I'm looking for a good headset to ask for for Christmas, and am looking for some advice. I looking for something that wont break the bank but still sounds good.

Rules :P

1. No Razer.

2. Over Ear

3. no mic needed, might get modmic.

4. Under $100

Thanks!

Samuroot1987 

Buy all the planes! Im also bad at quoting!

you shoulda asked a few days ago, the CHC silverados were $33 USD, normally  $200

:C

that budget is a bit tight, stretch it to $150 for HD558's?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

you shoulda asked a few days ago, the CHC silverados were $33 USD, normally  $200

Sorry, Strict 100 ;-;

Buy all the planes! Im also bad at quoting!

Sorry, Strict 100 ;-;

then you might be better offf getting the CHC loredo's on ear for $10 (normal $400)

http://www.amazon.com/California-Headphone-Company-Leather-Headphones/dp/B0093LNRYI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418596999&sr=8-1&keywords=chc+laredo

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I like my grados. Other than that I really just use earbuds. The skullcandy aviators are pretty nice but a little over your budget (120-150)

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

audio technica ath m30x

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The HD518 exists, dogg.

Sony MDR 7506 and Sennheiser HD518 are good options.

I second these.

Creative Aurvana Live 2. The original was amazing, more flat, the Live 2 is different with a V shape curve, but still amazing sound (though not the best choice for analytic tasks like music production)

And plus they look good and just around that $100 range (got mine for 90)

Though can't go wrong with the 518s or Sony MDR 7506, though the Live 2 sound just as well while not looking bad, it is just my opinion, its up to you.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/694472/creative-aurvana-live-2-review-and-mods

I'm looking for a good headset to ask for for Christmas, and am looking for some advice. I looking for something that wont break the bank but still sounds good.

Rules :P

1. No Razer.

2. Over Ear

3. no mic needed, might get modmic.

4. Under $100

Thanks!

Samuroot1987 

HD 518 or ATH M40x have my vote.

how are they even able to sell it at that price...

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]