Looking For Fans and Help With Airflow

NerdNinja

Hey guys! I'm looking for some fans as you have probably guessed from the title for my PC.

These will be plugged into a Grid+ from NZXT and they need to be 120mm and I would really like them to be a high rpm to take full advantage of them being digitally controlled, Like 2000rpm possible.

I'll be using these for case fans, no radiators or anything like that, so airflow over Static pressure. And I guess I'll also take this time to ask about how I should set up my fans in my case and how many should I use?

My case is the Bitfenix Prodigy (itx) and I'd only have the fans that I buy. This is because I bought the case from ebay and it didn't come with any fans.

So how many fans should I get and how should I set them up?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Hi!
Personally like many others i am a big fan, of Noctuas fans. They come at a price however, but the redux line have made them a little more available in the price aspect. Regarding that 2000 rpm thing, i wouldn't ever run fans at that rpm since it would be insanely loud. Then there's always Corsairs fans which i would personally say is some pretty good fans for the price, but they are a pretty loud.

Hi!

Personally like many others i am a big fan, of Noctuas fans. They come at a price however, but the redux line have made them a little more available in the price aspect. Regarding that 2000 rpm thing, i wouldn't ever run fans at that rpm since it would be insanely loud. Then there's always Corsairs fans which i would personally say is some pretty good fans for the price, but they are a pretty loud.

Ok. How about how I should set up airflow?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Ok. How about how I should set up airflow?

I would say it to some extent depends on which components are being used for the system and how much heat is produced by them. If you don't want to buy any additional fan filters for the case, the setup i would recommend would be dual 120 mm fans in the top (intake) and a single 120/140 mm fan in the front (exhaust). That way you get positive airflow in your case and don't have to buy any additional fan filters, if you want more airflow you can always expand later with a 120 mm (or take the 140 mm from the front, if you decided to go that route in the beginning) in the back (intake) and dual 120 mm fans in the front (exhaust). Do note that if you chooes the latter example you will need a filter for it, if you aren't a fan of dust so to say  ;) .