Any J-pop songs I can listen to?

EeveeTechTips

I was never really into J-pop until recently. I started playing Osu a little bit and I started liking the songs.

Heres a list of few songs that I really like that Ive been listening to quite some time now.

Ambiguous - Garnidelia

Tokohana - Yanagi Nagi

Choir Jail - Suzuki Konomi

Cobalt Sky - Aoi Eir

Every Little Thing - Grip!

I know a lot of j-pop songs come from anime covers and what not but aside from watching FMA or Attack on titans Im not really a huge anime fan.

So Im pretty much clueless when it comes to finding really good j-pop songs.

Any suggestions?(if the songs are similar to the songs Ive listed good chance I will probably like it)

Crossing Field - LISA

Shunken Sentimental - Don't remember band name

Database - Man with a mission

Most of it is actually anime intro music. 

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Theres a lot which aren't in anime..

edit: this should probably go to the off topic section not the computer hardware section of the forum...

I'm not responsible if you find this unusual...

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Crossing Field - LISA

Man With a Mission - Don't remember band name

Well, it's my favorite band. That's why i too forgot the name.( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

That would be Scandal. They're the only band that matters ;) Their new album just came out a week ago. Referring to Shunken Sentimental btw. The other song is a different band. 

Well, it's my favorite band. That's why i too forgot the name.( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

That would be Scandal. They're the only band that matters ;) Their new album just came out a week ago. Referring to Shunken Sentimental btw. The other song is a different band. 

Yes yes. Turns out Man With A Mission is the band, the song is called database.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Crossing Field - LISA

Database - Man with a mission

damn some good songs :D

damn some good songs :D

I get most of mine from Anime.

If you want some good stuff check out Fairy Tail intro/outro music. It's pretty good. SAO's was good too. As it Log Horizons.

I get most of mine from Anime.

If you want some good stuff check out Fairy Tail intro/outro music. It's pretty good. SAO's was good too. As it Log Horizons.

Do you know if I can j pop songs in audio lossless format?

Oh the joys of J-Pop.  :wub: @EeveeTechTips, you're going to appreciate this post, I can feel it!

**WARNING: Listening to these songs may lead you to watching BLEACH for the rest of your life.

Rie Fu crosses between English and Japanese in many of her songs due to her having lived in USA for a few years.

Her music is more like a calming journey to wind down a long work day.

(grabbed some live ones because shes amazing with only an acoustic guitar.)

Stereopony was one of those bands you listen to once and decide to LOVE or MEH their music. They brought an aggressive yet melodic sound to metal, sorry, 'pop rock' as they're labelled.

The members when on to found Evanpony when they added Avril Lavigne's lead guitarist, Evan Taubenfeld, to the band back a couple years, but I have yet to hear what they sound like today.

An Cafe (shortened from Antic Cafe) blends an unusual style of pop rock with a dance beat, despite originally being formed without a drummer.

Probably discovered through my ex who was really into Anime at the time; somehow their discography is sticking it out in my vast library for the time being.

EDIT: It wouldn't let me embed more videos, so on to a second post below!

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Continued from above!

Talk about Bi-Polar disorder! Maximum the Hormone stray from Screamo-Metal to Happy-Go-Lucky pop rock tunes so much it's scary.

Many people only know of their one hit from Deathnote, but if you're into screamo-induced alternative-rock metal, you'll love them.

SUPERCAR bridges the gap between indie pop rock and the electronics you'll often find in bands from the late 80's.

You'll hear many spiritual-inspired background ambiance, inspired by the band's composer and other band members.

@Windspeed36 as @Hatsune Miku 「 」 stated, this probably should be moved to Off-Topic, or at least a music sharing section, if such a thing exists.

I'd be willing to found/assist in the creation of such a sub-forum, should there be enough demand, as I am almost always listening and sharing music.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Continued from above!

Talk about Bi-Polar disorder! Maximum the Hormone stray from Screamo-Metal to Happy-Go-Lucky pop rock tunes so much it's scary.
Many people only know of their one hit from Deathnote, but if you're into screamo-induced alternative-rock metal, you'll love them.

SUPERCAR bridges the gap between indie pop rock and the electronics you'll often find in bands from the late 80's.
You'll hear many spiritual-inspired background ambiance, inspired by the band's composer and other band members.

@Windspeed36 as @Hatsune Miku 「 」 stated, this probably should be moved to Off-Topic, or at least a music sharing section, if such a thing exists.
I'd be willing to found/assist in the creation of such a sub-forum, should there be enough demand, as I am almost always listening and sharing music.

A Gold mine so far :D thanks for sharing these with me!

and yeah I will probably post again on off-topic and maybe delete this post if an admin has a problem with it. I saw few other people post their music request threads on the audio forum, so i thought it would be okay.

I was never really into J-pop until recently. I started playing Osu a little bit and I started liking the songs.

Heres a list of few songs that I really like that Ive been listening to quite some time now.

Ambiguous - Garnidelia

Tokohana - Yanagi Nagi

Choir Jail - Suzuki Konomi

Cobalt Sky - Aoi Eir

Every Little Thing - Grip!

I know a lot of j-pop songs come from anime covers and what not but aside from watching FMA or Attack on titans Im not really a huge anime fan.

So Im pretty much clueless when it comes to finding really good j-pop songs.

Any suggestions?(if the songs are similar to the songs Ive listed good chance I will probably like it)

I listen to Japanese stuff everyday :P if you like those music, best bet is to search for more songs from the artists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUGP-wYz4dA

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

What about vocaloids, such as Hatsune Miku?

CPU: 5820K GPU: Gigabyte G1 970 RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Mobo: EVGA m-ATX Cooler: Corsair H100i Case: Xigmatek Aquila PSU: NZXT 700W Monitors: 2 x Wasabi Mango (1440p)

Do you play Go/Baduk/Weiqi? I am AGA 4D.

"We do not shop by brand, we shop by what delivers us the best performance, features and quality for the money we're spending" - Linus (Techquickie)

Try something from Kalafina...

Had the option to see them at a con but they dared to chare at the door as well as the badge I had already bought so I didn't. Also I much prefer j-rock so there are very few j-rock artists I'd actually go and watch.

I'm burning in my new headphones to the entire discography of the beat crusaders right now. ;)

You want some Vocaloid? Well get your body ready for some Vocaloid.  It's mostly gonna be Vocaloid Electro but I'll throw in some pop there too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIURFcTJtlA

I just have to put this here, Vocaloid live concerts still amaze me to this day

Ok Vocaloid spam over, here's some J-pop songs from anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04PCs2qeG_U

i Love is a surprisingly dynamic song, the average level is far below many J-pop songs, wonder if it was azusa's doing.

IMO Irony is Claris's most defining song, it was written by kz(livetune) so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA3JrJB1CUE

Supercell has been hit or miss, especially with Chelly and EGOIST, but I really liked this song

It's so beautiful...forever RIP Kawai Eri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GhIN4-zEoM

Track C of an anime OP, it's by far the best song of the disc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2uz-1yfgbk

AKB0048, best anime of all time /s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdPwvBJiQJY

Surprised no one has suggested Crow Song yet

...I hate myself lol, need to study for finals not do this D: EDIT: Jesus is there a limit on how many youtube links can be embedded? 

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

If you're into anime songs, try Eir Aoi (She has a lot of anime intro songs and a pretty good voice and energy), Nagi Yanagi, EGOIST, Supercell

If you're into alternative or rock, try ONE OK ROCK (love them to bits!), Nano, MY FIRST STORY (lead singer is the brother of the lead singer in ONE OK ROCK).

If you're into bands, try flumpool, SCANDAL, Superfly.

If you're into idols, there's the infamous AKB48, SKE48, Morning Musume, Tokyo Girls' Style, Weather Girls, E-Girls (not really idols but bubble pop)

If you're into vocals and ballads, try MISIA, Nishino Kana, Ayaka, Ms. Ooja, Utada Hikaru, Ken Hirai, EXILE ATSUSHI, May J., Aimer (more of anime songs but with a different kind of voice and style), Aoi Teshima.

If you're into instrumentals or OST, you absolutely have to try Hiroyuki Sawano (my favourite composer :wub: ), or Joe Hisaishi, Yugo Kanno, Yoko Kanno.

Or if you're into something more unique, there's Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Babymetal (became a huge hit just recently - metal + kawaii pop), Perfume (techno/Jpop), Miwa Sasagawa (Japanese folk).

I'm not really into Hip-Hop or Rap, so can't help you there. But these should cover a lot of ground in the JMusic industry  :)

P.S. Notice that I didn't include the renowned Ayumi Hamasaki and Namie Amuro because I don't really fancy them  :P

Core i5 3470 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ | Kingston 8GB DDR3 (1600Mhz) | Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V LGA1155 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 2GB DirectCUII OC | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB SATAIII | LITEON 24x DVD-RW | Cooler Master Silent Pro M600W | Xigmatek Midgard II Window | Logitech G100 Gaming Keyboard | LG 23" IPS234V | Edifier M1380 | Bravo Audio Ocean Tube Amp | Sennheiser HD600 | Sansa Clip+ | Yamaha EPH-100

Yes yes. Turns out Man With A Mission is the band, the song is called database.

Ive actually never been a fan of Man With A Mission. Database was kind of meh for me. 

Tohoshinki(or dong bang shin ki in korea) have some great songs (their Japanese songs are better imo).

Then there's My dearest-supercell, YUI, etc

Ive actually never been a fan of Man With A Mission. Database was kind of meh for me. 

That's the only one of their songs I've heard :P

Tremendous help from everyone! I see Im definitely not alone on having a j-pop craze haha Lets keep it going!