What will AMD R9 300 bring to the table

gods_hammer

Will they match Nvidia or will they be on the top by preformance ? Prices ? How long we will wait for Nvidia answer ??

A lot of flame wars.

Dat pun doe :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Will I win the lottery?

When will the world end?

Will you get hit by a car?

Are you going to be rich in the future?

Does heaven exist?

STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS NOBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER TO

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You're asking us to answer based on SPECULATION. We have nothing more informative to say than the next tech enthusiast.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Will I win the lottery?

When will the world end?

Will you get hit by a car?

Are you going to be rich in the future?

Does heaven exist?

Maybe.

Which world? Earth isn't the only planet.

Maybe.

Maybe.

No evidence so far.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

As far as we know it can suck, not suck, or be an actual game changer. There is no information available about future products, but there are rumours you should take with a large grain of salt.

What AMD announced it's working on right now, are drivers; that will bring features to current gen cards, but very possible a lot more features for future releases as they hinted. They are trying to increase performance on various titles, advance with their API and also matching (copying) most of what Nvidia offers, like Super Dynamic Resolution and light effects.

There is quite a large selection of rumours about possible AMD technologies and products on the forums, I suggest you filter the latest AMD news, but use Google for that, search functions here are being revised.

it will bring hot stuff on the table

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Will they match Nvidia or will they be on the top by preformance ? Prices ? How long we will wait for Nvidia answer ??

It's likely that the R9 300 series will perform at the same level as the R9 300 series, give or take. The price will likely be around MSRP, and Nvidia will likely respond after the launch of R9 300 series, not before.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Nobody knows at this time and point and all statements from all people (except for trolling) are pure speculations about AMD's next highend card(s).

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I dont know but i know that im getting R9 280 :) (boost edition)

It's likely that the R9 300 series will perform at the same level as the R9 300 series, give or take. The price will likely be around MSRP, and Nvidia will likely respond after the launch of R9 300 series, not before.

You may want to edit that.

Buy me a time machine and I'll tell ya. Or a Delorean.. That can hit 88MPH.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

You may want to edit that.

nope. I think its correct. silly question, silly answer.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Buy me a time machine and I'll tell ya. Or a Delorean.. That can hit 88MPH.

Making a DeLorean That can hit 88 mph?Shouldn't be too hard.Whether or not anything after that will happen though LOL