Vivilacqua1 is Leaving

Hello everyone. I have to leave the whole world of the internet. My story of why:

On Thursday of last week, i was on my computer browsing this forum after finishing my homework. My mom came home and decided that she did not want me doing that. As a result, she threw my monitor down the stairs *facepalm*. I am just happy that it was not my mid-tower. So now i have no way to access the internet (phone is also taken away). 

Not many of you knew me, but you people were nice to be around (even if it was virtually). So, I hope to see you sometime soon! (doubt it). I will be on every now and then for the next hour.

Thanks!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Farewell.

Hope you return.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Wow, that's harsh by your mum. Anyway, Taaraa! Hope to see you around at some point.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Wow taking your internet away is one thing but throwing a monitor down the stairs ? That is kinda over the top. Anyway hopefully you return :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

All because she didn't want you in the internet?  :huh:

There must have been some stuff happening, leading up to that event. But if it was a spur of the moment thing, she is an absolute nutter.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

All because she didn't want you in the internet?  :huh:

There must have been some stuff happening, leading up to that event, but if it was a spur of the moment thing, she is an absolute nutter.

It was just an impulse thing she said, she doesnt want me playing games, and i wasnt, but i dunno why she did it. 

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

It was just an impulse thing she said, she doesnt want me playing games, and i wasnt, but i dunno why she did it. 

As soon as you turn 18, get out of that household mate.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

That seems like something is going on, try to talk to her, it usually helps :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

That seems like something is going on, try to talk to her, it usually helps :)

phhh! talk to my mom?! yah right.

Parents do crazy things some times.]

I remember my mother took a hammer and annihilated my father's PS3 once.

Came home from school to her going to town on it.

I do not think the way your mother reacted was fair in any sense.

I hope whatever problems you're having are amended.

Don't worry, in a few years time you won't have to deal with her.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Parents do crazy things some times.]

I remember my mother took a hammer and annihilated my father's PS3 once.

Came home from school to her going to town on it.

I do not think the way your mother reacted was fair in any sense.

I hope whatever problems you're having are amended.

Don't worry, in a few years time you won't have to deal with her.

only 3 yeasrs, can't wait

phhh! talk to my mom?! yah right.

If you really can't talk to her that's bad :/ My mother is sometimes pissed about something and a little thing can push her, but when I talk to her I often find out that she had a lot of stress in a work etc. and we talk that out and everyone is happy :)

You never know what that person is going through.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Thats pretty excessive. Hope what ever issues there is gets resolved and you come back.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

If you really can't talk to her that's bad :/ My mother is sometimes pissed about something and a little thing can push her, but when I talk to her I often find out that she had a lot of stress in a work etc. and we talk that out and everyone is happy :)

well, we always talk about how our day went when we get home, but sometimes she just won't even listen and i cant even defend myself without "talking back". She wont lisen to mme on this. I love her and stuff but...

(stupid school keybvoards making me misspell things!)

EDIT: that text is hard to read im night theme

well, we always talk about how our day went when we get home, but sometimes she just won't even listen and i cant even defend myself without "talking back". She wont lisen to mme on this. I love her and stuff but...

(stupid school keybvoards making me misspell things!)

Yeah I get that, but sometimes someone don't tell you everything because either they don't want you to know or they trying to protect you from stuff you don't need to know. Just fight the urge to say something stupid, you never know what is happening exactly and you can't take words back.

Of course there is a possibility that person can be choleric and you can't do much about it.

Edit - it could be the apostrophes I am using EU keyboard and I ussualy just copy and paste them, I should write that to somebody.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Yeah I get that, but sometimes someone don't tell you everything because either they don't want you to know or they trying to protect you from stuff you don't need to know. Just fight the urge to say something stupid, you never know what is happening exactly and you can't take words back.

Of course there is a possibility that person can be choleric and you can't do much about it.

she just isn't the happiest with me and electronics. Thinks i'm "obsessed". I am, and thats also why i'm leaving. I need to focus on life

she just isn't the happiest with me and electronics. Thinks i'm "obsessed". I am, and thats also why i'm leaving. I need to focus on life

Hey there is a difference between obsessed and enthusiastic. You can argue that this passion could pay your bills in the future :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Hey there is a difference between obsessed and enthusiastic. You can argue that this passion could pay your bills in the future :)

well, yah. But i am obsessed :mellow: PC's and electronics probably take up 2/3rds of my thoughts

7e6bbda811730aa1d33b81c61f66dfec5e7b13ba

Good luck, I hope you return in the future!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

well, yah. But i am obsessed :mellow: PC's and electronics probably take up 2/3rds of my thoughts

Tell me about it :D But that doesnt stop me from gaming, eating, drinking, cleaning my room, interacting with other people and stuff. Its my hobby and I love it to death :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

7e6bbda811730aa1d33b81c61f66dfec5e7b13ba

Good luck, I hope you return in the future!

wish i could like 10000 times.  almost died in class and everyone's like "whats wrong?"

Tell me about it :D But that doesnt stop me from gaming, eating, drinking, cleaning my room, interacting with other people and stuff. Its my hobby and I love it to death :)

yah, I know people who are more "obsessed" than me, but my mom thinks that its just me thats really bad