Vivilacqua1 is Leaving

yah, I know people who are more "obsessed" than me, but my mom thinks that its just me thats really bad

Oh well, what you can do. I wish you the very best, maybe it gonna work itself out in the next couple days, you never know :) 

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Oh well, what you can do. I wish you the very best, maybe it gonna work itself out in the next couple days, you never know :)

thanks, and goodbye!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

So a year ago or so my mom is like:

Hey matt, can you learn me how a pc works?

and i was like yeah shure,  i have a customer waiting for a build so ill show you that.

and i went to town like:

Yeah the crucial parts are the ram, (points at ram) and the cpu cooler and CPU, because the CPU gets hot.) and ofcourse your MOBO)

(She points at GPU) yeah, thats a GPU. thats not crucial if you have integrated GPU's

she was taking notes so i was happy she was writing it down.............

1.5 YR later:

Matthew! stop playing games so much! i'm getting tired of it!

1.5YR and 1 day later:

i try to boot my PC up:

hmmm, doesnt boot.

*looks thru side panel window*

WHERE IS MY GODDAMN RAM STICK?????

(mom says from downstairs: Maybe you learnt me a little too much about computers hehehe)

*I facepalm*

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

So a year ago or so my mom is like:

Hey matt, can you learn me how a pc works?

and i was like yeah shure,  i have a customer waiting for a build so ill show you that.

and i went to town like:

Yeah the crucial parts are the ram, (points at ram) and the cpu cooler and CPU, because the CPU gets hot.) and ofcourse your MOBO)

(She points at GPU) yeah, thats a GPU. thats not crucial if you have integrated GPU's

she was taking notes so i was happy she was writing it down.............

1.5 YR later:

Matthew! stop playing games so much! i'm getting tired of it!

1.5YR and 1 day later:

i try to boot my PC up:

hmmm, doesnt boot.

*looks thru side panel window*

WHERE IS MY GODDAMN RAM STICK?????

(mom says from downstairs: Maybe you learnt me a little too much about computers hehehe)

*I facepalm*

So... she basically became Darth Vader of IT ? :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Your mum is a bitch. No offense

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

So... she basically became Darth Vader of IT ? :D

sort of 

but ya know its not so difficult to click out a stick of ram

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

sort of 

but ya know its not so difficult to click out a stick of ram

Its not. I was just making fun that she became the Dark Side :)

You know came in with good intentions to learn something and then turn it against you. Kinda like Anakin :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Oh this sucks. But I know how you feel. Instead of just my monitor, my mom threw MY WHOLE FUCKING SYSTEM down the stairs, desk and all.

Anyway, have fun on your life journey.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Chucking your monitor down the stairs? She should replace it, that's not right of her.