What headset would you recommend for my requirements?

NikolaZapryanov

Hi guys :) I would love some recommendations fitting theese requirements: 

- Up to ~$100

- Will be used for music and a little bit of gaming (7.1 not required since I don't game that much, and when I do I usually listen to music)

OPTIONAL:

- Would love them to be wireless, so I can walk around the house and still listen to music.

- Microphone.

So the thing is, I have no idea what are those "drives" everyone is talking about. I understand 2 is good? I was surpriced by the price by the Corsair Vengeance 2100 (http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Wireless-Gaming-Headset/dp/B00EXPNFUA), since they are wireless, have mic and are 7.1. The problem is, nobody I know has them so I can't try them or get a honest opinion. 

Another headset I like is http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Gaming-Headset-Surround/dp/B003VANOFY - Logitech g930 - But I was told their  Build Quality is pretty bad. 

But both are 7.1 surround sound which, I think, doesn't make much difference when listening to music? (correct me if I'm wrong, please) And I wonder if that 7.1 can be "replaced" for better Sound Quality. 

I listen mostly to music made by DJs (tomorrowland type), every now and then something slower and rarely some metal. 

So what can you recommend me :) 

I just picked up a pair of Creative Fatal1ty headphones for like $30 and they're amazing for the price

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Have any of you tried the hd518? I watched some reviews and guys said they lack a little bit bass. 

EDIT: How would you comapre the bass to the one of Razer Kraken (tried those so I can kind of compare it myslef) ?

Have any of you tried the hd518? I watched some reviews and guys said they lack a little bit bass. 

EDIT: How would you comapre the bass to the one of Razer Kraken (tried those so I can kind of compare it myslef) ?

Razers have greatly accentuated, overdone, flabby bass. The 500 series is rather neutral and accurate by comparison, and definitely can be said to lack bass by those who are used to the Razers of the world.

So if Kraken's have better bass, shouldn't I get them since the music I listen to has quite a bit bass?

So if Kraken's have better bass, shouldn't I get them since the music I listen to has quite a bit bass?

He said the have more bass, not better bass.

There's plenty of "controlled" bass, and there's plenty of "bloated" bass, one that leaks into the mid and trebel of the sound.

Consider V-moda M80 if you want bass, superb on-ear headphone for $100

Ok I cleared my misunderstanding about the bass. Leaving it aside you guys suggested the HD 518s. Any other options which are as good but are with isolation?

HD558/518 with zalmac mic 1 will work great for gaming and for music. If you really want a dedicated headset, HyperX Clouds. I'd say go with Sennheiser's and zalman tho.

Oh damn. Went to amazon to find out the product doesn't ship to where I live. And from my country they are about $160-$170 :C Alternatives? (amazon.co.uk also goes to 160$ and ebay at $140)