So... 980 ti ?

Grandsteam

So do you think there will be a 9xx ti ? is it worth waiting ?

just curiosity :)

Maybe, maybe not.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Its impossible to say right now. We just have to wait and see what Nvidia will offer.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

no. ill eat my penis if it comes

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

You said "980 Ti" in your title and then "9xx Ti" in the body. Not quite the same thing, since "9xx Ti" gives room for NVIDIA to release a 960 Ti.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

d9TqycO.png

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

There probably will be, theyve done it with every single series of cards before why wouldnt they do it with 900 series?

There probably will be, theyve done it with every single series of cards before why wouldnt they do it with 900 series?

It could be a long wait because AMD still hasen't released their answer to the GTX 980

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

No they haven't. The 400 series didn't have a 480 Ti. The 500 series didn't have a 580 Ti. And the 600 series didn't have a 680 Ti. All those aforementioned series had Ti versions but they weren't x80 cards.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

It will probably be a titan 2 and it will probably be $1000 USD.

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

no. ill eat my penis if it comes

it must not come very often :(

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

show me a 680ti, 580ti, 480ti, 280/285ti.... there is none. plus the GM204 has been exhausted, they cant make a ti version...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Before the 780 Ti, they've never had a 680 Ti, a 580 Ti, or even a 480 Ti that you can get from any retailer because they never made them. The 780 Ti was a profitable mistake since it devoured their first Titan... thus the creation of the Titan Black. So, I doubt it at some point unless the 390X does force them to make the same mistake.

show me a 680ti, 580ti, 480ti, 280/285ti.... there is none. plus the GM204 has been exhausted, they cant make a ti version...

They can make a Ti version. Who's going to stop them? Apart from TSMC or whoever.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

They can make a Ti version. Who's going to stop them? Apart from TSMC or whoever.

they can, but the wont. also, most Ti cards are just a fully unlocked chip...

they can, but the wont. also, most Ti cards are just a fully unlocked chip...

Not really.

So do you think there will be a 9xx ti ? is it worth waiting ?

just curiosity :)

By the time it comes

R9 390x will come with its crazy Vram

People won't think twice of which GPU to get at the time anymore

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Buy what you can now. If it actually comes, sell what you have and put toward the ti.