Has Assassin's Creed Unity been fixed for PC (at all)

minimoose

I have my eye on Assassin's Creed Unity, but I obviously don't want to buy it until the majority of the issues have been fixed, have they been patching the game? What is the current state?

It has been semi fixed, I would wait a bit longer though

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

It has been semi fixed, I would wait a bit longer though

Elaborate?

Elaborate?

Some of the performance issues have been fixed, but the game is still filled with bugs

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

Very much so by comparison of launch. No more stutter and massively improved frame rates. Still buggy compared to other games though.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I would wait a few weeks till the performance patch and the tessellation update releases.
The games runs better than on launch but it still has major issues.

RTX2070OC 

Very much so by comparison of launch. No more stutter and massively improved frame rates.

Good to know.

But kinda sad that most of the fans have finished playing by the time they fix it.