1 980 superclocked instead of 2 970.

Edit: what resolution?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

You forgot to mention resolution.

Blu Ray reader instead.

Price/Performance 2*970 is better

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

"NOT overclocking", thats kind of a waste with that 5820K. You could easily increase its clock speed to 4Ghz without any issues.

For video editing the six cores are definitely nice. I've upgraded myself from an 2600k to an 5960X and the improvements are greater than double in some cases, so that would benefit you alot.

i7-5960X on Asus X99-S with 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz and ZOTAC GTX780Ti. 256GB Crucial M4 SSD with 3TB and 1TB HDD's. Built in a Define R4.

I want:

-NOT overclocking

Then having a 3.3GHz CPU is a bit bad for gaming. I would just suggest a quick and dirty OC of 4GHz at 1.3V and that will probably be stable. You have the required cooler anyway.

Also I would go with the EVGA G2 750W instead of the RM750

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Blu Ray reader instead.

You forgot to mention resolution.

Price/Performance 2*970 is better

Not to worried about resolution, probably just 1080p for now but would be nice to have that ability in the future if I wanted it

Looks solid, nice build.

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Not to worried about resolution, probably just 1080p for now but would be nice to have that ability in the future if I wanted it

I see.

It's as shame you'll be buying such a nice CPU and not overclocking it. You should just get the Xeon equivalent instead.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Blu Ray reader instead.

2 970s are much better than 1 980 m80

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

"NOT overclocking", thats kind of a waste with that 5820K. You could easily increase its clock speed to 4Ghz without any issues.

For video editing the six cores are definitely nice. I've upgraded myself from an 2600k to an 5960X and the improvements are greater than double in some cases, so that would benefit you alot.

IMO not really a waste if OP doesn't want to OC. OC is just a feature, and he can always OC when he decides to. Besides, it's the cheapest Haswell-E out of the 3, not including Haswell-EP.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Then having a 3.3GHz CPU is a bit bad for gaming. I would just suggest a quick and dirty OC of 4GHz at 1.3V and that will probably be stable. You have the required cooler anyway.

Also I would go with the EVGA G2 750W instead of the RM750

I took your suggestion with the EVGA G2 series instead, thanks so much!