Possibly most derailed conversation

thekeemo

Wow this is still growing!

How is it growing also what was in the images

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

done. gj

better save than sorry

Oh, about all the evacuation, we did do it sorta fast, but my parents were keen to try to solve it while inside of the house while I was yelling at them. We also had 3 guests over and things were just awful.

Turned out to be sort of crud from buildup and lack of cleaning over the years that had managed to smell like hell when burning it.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You call that derailed? @LukaP @virtualTune

Shoulda tagged me too. And maybe C/Okeman.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Shoulda tagged me too. And maybe C/Okeman.

explain

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

explain

Derailing threads is something I enjoy doing :P :p

And well, C/Okeman is C/Okeman, that doesn't need to be explained.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Derailing threads is something I enjoy doing :P :p

And well, C/Okeman is C/Okeman, that doesn't need to be explained.

I really have to restrict myself sometimes to not derail threads based on a single word that just has me wanting to talk

I really have to restrict myself sometimes to not derail threads based on a single word that just has me wanting to talk

SSD

SSD

*twitch* I'm getting predictable also I've talked about this before no need to talk more about just check out all my posts

*twitch*

For the record, in BF4 I did see an increase in how fast the maps loaded.

It went from like ~2 mins to load the map to like 30-45 seconds.

I see you've never been to the anime club thread to experience proper thread derailment on a almost daily basis.

how bloated is your computer?! It takes you 2minutes to load a map!?!

I see you've never been to the anime club thread to experience proper thread derailment on a almost daily basis.

I'm not an anime person as for my business associate he basically draws anime 24/7

frozen sucks

how bloated is your computer?! It takes you 2minutes to load a map!?!

Not bloated at all.

SSD was just faster then my HDD RAID Array.

frozen sucks

So now we're getting personal because I think SSDs are worth the money (especially at this point in time).

Blocked.

Not bloated at all.

SSD was just faster then my HDD RAID Array.

something seems off with these 'facts'..

So now we're getting personal because I think SSDs are worth the money (especially at this point in time).

Blocked.

really?

really?

something seems off with these 'facts'..

I could ask you the same question.

It might have been more like a minute and a half, but putting it on the SSD chopped the load time in half, maybe a bit more.

I'm not an anime person as for my business associate he basically draws anime 24/7

Just mentioning due inability to not be derailed.

I could ask you the same question.

It might have been more like a minute and a half, but putting it on the SSD chopped the load time in half, maybe a bit more.

I have a feeling I got a dud ssd now I mean windows didn't boot up any faster because it was already almost instantaneous and I was having some other issues with it

Just mentioning due inability to not be derailed.

what thread hasn't gotten derailed?

I have a feeling I got a dud ssd now I mean windows didn't boot up any faster because it was already almost instantaneous and I was having some other issues with it

on my old pc with 2* HDD in RAID0 It took ~20-30 seconds to boot up.

on my SSD it takes like 7.

No kidding.

on my old pc with 2* HDD in RAID0 It took ~20-30 seconds to boot up.

on my SSD it takes like 7.

No kidding.

windows 8 instant on HDD