Possibly most derailed conversation

thekeemo

from gas leak to GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE to which smells CO or gas (answer is gas) to the weather to water pipes freezing to the difference between CO and gas (co is a slow death, gas = BOOM) to e-sports cheating to how much you work to my recent grandparents death to its actually fine to aww no explosion to geese vs ducks (ducks win geese bite and rape) to sports to some weird martial arts and bowling and golf to police work to how long training is.

so far this is all in a status update now we move over to PM's

to how is police work to ssd's (grr) to suicide threats and getting people to hospitals (police work stuff) to volunteering at homeless shelters to orphanages to politics (communism4lyfe) to USA stuff then back to ssd's then on to making this 

all this started from this

STRMfrmXMN
Yay our gas fireplace is leaking so now it's all I smell....

@STRMfrmXMN

@

@Excon 

post-95785-0-36178600-1417389523.png

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

from gas leak to GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE to which smells CO or gas (answer is gas) to the weather to water pipes freezing to the difference between CO and gas (co is a slow death, gas = BOOM) to e-sports cheating to how much you work to my recent grandparents death to its actually fine to aww no explosion to geese vs ducks (ducks win geese bite and rape) to sports to some weird martial arts and bowling and golf to police work to how long training is.

so far this is all in a status update now we move over to PM's

to how is police work to ssd's (grr) to suicide threats and getting people to hospitals (police work stuff) to volunteering at homeless shelters to orphanages to politics (communism4lyfe) to USA stuff then back to ssd's then on to making this 

all this started from this

@STRMfrmXMN

@

@Excon 

Anybody who wasn't there for the party seriously missed out lemme tell ya.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

you guys spam the hell of my notifications. 

only exactly 100 times

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

You took way too long to realize the severity of the situation. You should have evacuated immediately.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

You took way too long to realize the severity of the situation. You should have evacuated immediately.

turned out it was just something stuck that smelled like gas not an actual leak

You call that derailed? @LukaP @virtualTune

haven't seen you in a while :)

[inappropriate image here]

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

haven't seen you in a while :)

dafuq

turned out it was just something stuck that smelled like gas not an actual leak

You should still evacuate immediately.

This is the effect of a gas explosion:

GasExplosion-gb13162.jpg

I might sound like a grumpy old man but you should take the possibility of an fire or explosion VERY seriously.

Watch how fast a fire spreads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMVm72FMRk

Mind that gas would explode.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

@ObeseWalrus they evacuated 

They should still have evacuated immediately, you can't outrun a gas explosion.

They should still have evacuated immediately, you can't outrun a gas explosion.

agreed

agreed

I'm preaching this because my grandfather died from leaving the gas stove on(he could not smell) and he lit a cigar and boom

I'm preaching this because my grandfather died from leaving the gas stove on(he could not smell) and he lit a cigar and boom

sorry to hear that man :(

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

wow...

damn.. Sorry to hear that bro :(

Details separate people.

For those who missed the party, here's a quick sum up..

read two posts above you man -.-

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

read two posts above you man -.-

yeah it's done,  it's the the post delay,  forgot to edit that one out, PS: read the post above you as well.. :/ (& if you can do edit out the quoted image) , & Lets just hope he's not troll :/

Details separate people.

yeah it's done,  it's the the post delay,  forgot to edit that one out, PS: read the post above you as well.. :/ (& if you can do edit out the quoted image) , & Lets just hope he's not troll :/

done. gj

better save than sorry

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs