If I get the 600T is it worth getting new fans for more silent computing?

Mr_Pixle

IMO the 600T is the sexiest case but can be a little loud

IMO the 600T is the sexiest case but can be a little loud

Aftermarket fans versus the stock fans? Then yes, it is worth it.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

still depends on the other fans in your system.. you could quieten the case by replacing those, but what about the CPU. graphics, and PSU fans?

Aftermarket fans versus the stock fans? Then yes, it is worth it.

Do have a good 200m fan that is quiet to recommend??

Just replace with the Silent corsair fans that have rubber on each end. 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just replace with the Silent corsair fans that have rubber on each end. 

Corsair doesn't make 200mm fans other than stock ones

All I can recommend is Bitfenix Spectre PRO 200mm. The market's really small. You could try modding the case so you can instead fit 2 x 120mm fans. People have done it before.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

There really isn't any, mod in dual 120s instead. 

All I can recommend is Bitfenix Spectre PRO 200mm. The market's really small. You could try modding the case so you can instead fit 2 x 120mm fans. People have done it before.

What about 2 140mm fans?

Noctua should be coming out with 200m fans in a bit, but for now any 200m will do since they require slow RPM's so noise will be low

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

What about 2 140mm fans?

Not sure about that, sorry.

As a 600T owner I would honestly suggest you go with one of their newer designs. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

As a 600T owner I would honestly suggest you go with one of their newer designs. 

IMO the 600T is the best case for aesthetics. What newer models would you reccomend

550D, 350D(if you haven't bought your mobo yet you should at least consider it 600T is massive), should also consider R4

600T has all sorts of weird quirks, like side panel and plastic dont match after like a couple of months the top grate just starts to droop over longer periods of time so if you have a fan up there it will probably click against it, the fans in it dont move enough air at all, h100 has issues with 8 pin connectors with some mobo's (really any rad + fan on lower side).

Internally besides the limited fan options in the front, its a rock star solid drive cages enough routing holes, rubberized of course.

So yeah it's not a bad case, but I wish they would do a revision.

And if you have to get the 600 don't get white, I think that's the main reason the color isn't matching any more.

Hope that helps.

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

I have a 600t ... the big fan on the front of the case is loud  you will want to replace that or get a low noise adpt. another problem with the 600t if you will be running a mobo with a big thing at the top it will interfeer with the rad. i had to put my h100i fans out side the case and under that black mesh thing.

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t