PC games roundup on E3

Artorias

Author: Mark Tyson

PC Games at E3

Though the spotlight was definitely on the next gen consoles, many of the games shown off and demonstrated upon these shiny new living-room friendly black boxes are also on the way to PC. PCWorld put together a collection of its favourites in an article called 12 PC gaming gems hidden among the consoles at E3. If it listed them in order of desirability then it thinks The Witcher, Titanfall II and Battlefield 4 are the tastiest morsels destined for your PC in the coming months. Choosing a more complete approach PCGamesN decided to put an article together with (almost) Every E3 2013 trailer for every E3 PC game. These include nearly 30 games, as listed below.

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Battlefield 4

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Titanfall

Dark Souls 2

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

Castle of Illusion

Mirror's Edge 2

Command & Conquer

The Crew

Rocksmith 2014

Assassin's Creed 4

Watch Dogs

Call of Duty Ghosts

The Elder Scrolls Online

Trials Fusion

The Division

The Walking Dead

Mad Max

Batman Arkham Origins

Oddworld New'n'Tasty

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Thief

Take On Mars

Saints Row IV

Transistor

DayZ Standalone
Final Fantasy XIV: Realm Reborn

Source: http://hexus.net/gaming/news/pc/56769-nvidia-talks-gaming-beyond-next-gen/
Comment: Yes! Dark Souls II & MGS5 is coming to PC!

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Thief!!! I am so excited :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Wow good lineup but wait, is that the division I see? It's coming to pc also?!?!

Yes, it is! Even the MGS5 that M$ said is exclusively available in XBOne will also be coming on the PC!

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).

Yes, it is! Even the MGS5 that M$ said is exclusively available in XBOne will also be coming on the PC!

Thaaat's gonna be weird to play on a PC. I'll likely use my FFXIV USB wired controller for that.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Thaaat's gonna be weird to play on a PC. I'll likely use my FFXIV USB wired controller for that.

Yup, probably, if you don't use a controller. But, if it's like AC 1 where my PS Dual Shock controls got f*cked up. I'll be more than happy to use my keyboard and mouse again for this.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

The only games ive seen at e3 that im excited about are Rome 2, CnC, MGSV and BF4.

Mostly just Rome 2. Its gonna be a beast of a game and ill probably disengage form all aspects of social life for a few months.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Man I am excited for all these games!

MGS5 is NOT coming to PC. The developer is THINKING about it but it is not announced.

MGS5 is NOT coming to PC. The developer is THINKING about it but it is not announced.

Yes, it's coming to PC but it's not a priority.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/2013/06/12/metal-gear-solid-5-will-be-making-it-to-pc-eventually

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

The BF4 multiplayer gameplay actually left me speechless. They added almost everything the community wanted and integrated it well.

Can I get confirmation on The Division?! Or it just hasn't been said?

Can I get confirmation on The Division?! Or it just hasn't been said?

http://www.incgamers.com/2013/06/divisive-tom-clancys-the-division-maybe-hitting-pc-in-the-future-possibly/

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

Add Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn to that list.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Add Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn to that list.

How could I not noticed that? Shame on me, calling myself a FF fanboy when I never even noticed that it's not on the list. Edited the list, sorry. :P

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

Games I'm interested in:

-Battlefield 4

-Star Wars: Battlefront

-Mirror's Edge 2

-Watch Dogs

-Titanfall

-DayZ

The BF 4 multiplayer gameplay was just...

dd0806a726af482f3210cb96cb75c8bc.png

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I knew Consoles coming to the x86 platform would be a good thing for PC games :D

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I knew Consoles coming to the x86 platform would be a good thing for PC games :D

Now, just make all the JRPG publishers convert to PC and we're all good to go. :)

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

Can't wait for some of these, but does this mean that Gran Turismo 6 isn't coming to PC?

Main Rig:  FX-8320 || EVGA 650 Ti BOOST || AsRock 970 Extreme3 || Corsair 800D || 8 Gb Crucial Ballistix || Antec HCG 520M || Noctua NH-D14
LAN Party Rig: FX-4100 || EVGA 550 Ti || ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS || Cooler Master 430 Elite || 4 Gb Corsair Vengeance || Antec HCG 400 || Cooler Master Gemin 2 
Staples EasyTech Associate since September, 2013

I'm so looking forward to Watch Dogs, god that game looks like a lot of fun!

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=