Need a game to get sucked into

littlepigboy5

Dragon age: Origins ultimate edition then play dragon age inquisition your looking at probably 200hours of content

CPU: Intel i7 3770k | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | RAM: 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance Black | GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 970 | Case: Corsair C70 Black | Storage: 1x 120gb Crucial M4 SSD, 1x 2TB WD Black, 1x 2TB WD Green, 1x 250GB Crucial M500, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 500gb | Cooling: Corsair H100i

Display: 2x BENQ RL24050HT, 1xLG 29UC88-B | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: NAOS 7000 | Audio: Astro A40, Astro MixAmp, Beyerdynamic Custom One PRO, Altec Lansing Speaker | Microphone: Blue Yeti blackout edition

done with wow, done with minecraft, cant get into lol, hearthstone was ok, but didn't get sucked in, if there is something i may be missing with that game let me know, because i like playing it, but there doesn't seem to be anything special.

Try smite.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Dota 2. 2.5k hours in 2 years and apart from the occasional break I'm still playing pretty much every day.

Neverwinter is great, it's also free

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Xcom enemy unknown. Maybe looks bad, but you really need to give it a try. It's worth it.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

WoW, Minecraft, LoL, Hearthstone 

current games i play are, shadow of mordor, borderlands 2 and the pre sequel...although the pre sequel could do with some improvements.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Hey,

I need a new game to get sucked into.

I love rpgs, singleplayer and mmo, shooters, or anything that is just really great.  I like grindy games, but not so much that there is nothing to do but grind.  And I love good quest systems and lots of mod support.

Thanks

The Binding of Issac Rebirth recently came out and I think it's on sale right now for under $15. It has tons of pick up items that reset each time you play. It's a challenging title that has you coming back for a long time. It also has 2 player local player if you want to try it with a friend.