750D

Dango

Crap case if you ask me.

Good job at bashing people's decisions based on your own personal opinion.

Maybe you enjoy having people tell you that the enthoo pro is an ugly POS case?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Good job at bashing people's decisions based on your own personal opinion.

Maybe you enjoy having people tell you that the enthoo pro is an ugly POS case?

That's all it is, just my opinion. As you can see I gave my opinion and still helped the OP with a good link to get exactly what he's looking for. 

To elaborate, the front panel airflow and overall build quality on the 750D are lacking IMO.

If you don't agree that's fine too. :)

I wouldn't care because I'm confident in my own decisions. Go pick a fight somewhere else. ;)

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

That's all it is, just my opinion. As you can see I gave my opinion and still helped the OP with a good link to get exactly what he's looking for. 

To elaborate, the front panel airflow and overall build quality on the 750D are lacking IMO.

If you don't agree that's fine too. :)

I wouldn't care because I'm confident in my own decisions. Go pick a fight somewhere else. ;)

Maybe if you took the time to read his post you would realize he wasn't asking for your opinion, but the opinion from someone who actually owns the case, not someone from the phanteks bandwagon who has never seen the case irl.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Maybe if you took the time to read his post you would realize he wasn't asking for your opinion, but the opinion from someone who actually owns the case, not someone from the phanteks bandwagon who has never seen the case irl.

It's just not really good quality for the price

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I have just switched to the 750D and am loving it ... pics below
The build quality is fine, not sure what the shortages on quality that Shaqo sees but my case is very well put together. The airflow is better than I expected from the front grill, the 140s do a very good job of sucking air and blasting it through. I removed all the drive cages ann mounted on HDD to the base of the cage for storage which allows more air flow

MNP tech (http://mnpctech.com/mnpctech-clear-case-pc-panels/corsair-750d-front-plate/) have the customised front plate for extra airflow

As soon as I figue out how to post pics, I will do so

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

I have just switched to the 750D and am loving it ... pics below

The build quality is fine, not sure what the shortages on quality that Shaqo sees but my case is very well put together. The airflow is better than I expected from the front grill, the 140s do a very good job of sucking air and blasting it through. I removed all the drive cages ann mounted on HDD to the base of the cage for storage which allows more air flow

MNP tech (http://mnpctech.com/mnpctech-clear-case-pc-panels/corsair-750d-front-plate/) have the customised front plate for extra airflow

As soon as I figue out how to post pics, I will do so

Use the More Reply Options, then Attach Image

I don't recall mentioning the Enthoo Pro in any of the previous posts so I don't know where you got that I'm riding on the Phanteks bandwagon. Anyway cool story, have a nice night. :) 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I don't recall mentioning the Enthoo Pro in any of the previous posts so I don't know where you got that I'm riding on the Phanteks bandwagon. Anyway cool story, have a nice night. :)

Maybe the fact that that's what you're planning to buy for your next build that you have linked on your profile..........

Spoiler

The second image shows the HDD mounting, It actually slid and locked onto the groves in the cage mount base ... rather fortunate really!!!

The window does get dusty quickly, its impossible to keep it static free!!!!!

post-155912-0-44843500-1417304721_thumb.

post-155912-0-90193300-1417304726_thumb.

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

Pros:

good build quality

large window

decent airflow (but could be better)

very roomy (there is no card that is not going to fit in here)

styling and brushed aluminum look very sleek

great touches like having thumb screws for expansion slots

LOTS of cable management room

lots of cable management grommets and hooks

Plenty of room for radiators (you could easily have two 360s, one 240 and one 120

Cons

large window picks up static quickly and thus looks dirty quite fast

Airflow could be better from the front pair of 140s (but is still ok)

no dust filter for the bottom fan mounts. I know this is the preferred spot for the drive cages, but it would have made a very good build sublime had they included those)

Overall: my last two builds have been in Thermaltake chassis (the last one being in a Chaser A31) and moving to this chassis has felt like a huge jump forward, in terms of quality and design). I cant see myself buying a new chassis for some time now, this one is going to stay for quite a while.

The second image shows the HDD mounting, It actually slid and locked onto the groves in the cage mount base ... rather fortunate really!!!

The window does get dusty quickly, its impossible to keep it static free!!!!!

I mounted my HDD on the 5.25" bays and its goood

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

It does better with fancy loops and radiators in it. The lonesome H80i needs replaced so a 360mm can go up top, 240mm in the bottom and front. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

love my 750d had no issues with it.

Looks like you really did some neat cable management there .... looks like a very sweet set-up.