LTT Officially apologizes to Armaggedon for misconception about their keyboards

MooseParade

why you guys even disguising this. linus and slick made a mistake regardless and have apologized.

its irrelevant that they had another box on display. it would have clear logos on it saying it was a different keyboard but slick missed it.

slick made a mistake and apologized.

linus cocked up by allowing the video to be posted and apologized. 

so do LLT a favor stop with the "its Armageddons own fault because of this and that" its both childish and irrelevant. not only that it detracts from the sincerity of the apology that linus made.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

Maybe if China clamped down on all the counterfeit junk that comes out of their country, Legitimate company's wouldn't get tarred with the same brush,

LTT made a mistake being human an all, Slick apologised that should be the end of it,

They do, they recently burned many counterfeit bags. The thing is though, most legit things come out of there to.

Good Morning...

As for Armaggeddon saying to apologize.  It was a mistake.  I don't think this is the kind of thing you say sorry for.  I think making a video and stating the product indeed does have Cherry MX switches is enough.  A correction video & not an apologizing video." 

The apology was directed to us, the viewers ;)

The apology was directed to us, the viewers ;)

No apology needed and it should have just been a video where he stated that there needed to be a correction on what was said about the product previously.  That was all that was needed.  As a viewer I saw no need for an apology.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Locked - the event has passed.