[US?] Price match opportunity

princedylan101

Sears has some interesting prices for 3 xbox one games.

Forza 7.98

http://www.sears.com/microsoft-forza-motorsport-5-for-xbox-one/p-05804433000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

CoD: Ghosts 12.48

http://www.sears.com/activision-call-of-duty-ghosts-xbox-one/p-05843898000P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2
BF4: 14.98

http://www.sears.com/electronic-arts-battlefield-4-for-xbox-one/p-05804390000P?prdNo=3&blockNo=3&blockType=G3

Just go to walmart or Toys R Us, show them the ad and then BAM cheap games. Granted Ghosts is a crap game, it's still cheap. Forza is the personal favorite.

another snip

Stop being an asshat.

Stop being an asshat.

and start being a hatass

pretty good deals though

monster snip

I have 200+ pc games, I think I am fine on there. I own BF4 and Ghosts on PC. Is me getting a console only game really that bad? I think not.

I have 200+ pc games, I think I am fine on there. I own BF4 and Ghosts on PC. Is me getting a console only game really that bad? I think not.

somebody's getting their back up over a joke :D

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

>has a pretty sweet pc

>shops for console games

>OWNS A FUCKING CONSOLE

somebody's getting their back up over a joke :D

It's not a very funny "joke".

It just leads to flame wars on this forum. And should be avoided.

Heaven forbid should someone enjoy something that's not PC.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

It's not a very funny "joke".

It just leads to flame wars on this forum. And should be avoided.

Heaven forbid should someone enjoy something that's not PC.

sorry staff

oops

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

sorry staff

oops

It's idiots like you that ruin this forum.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

It's idiots like you that ruin this forum.

It's people who can't take a joke who ruin everything

I have a pretty sweet pc, argument is null and void.

Having a pc is a common peasant argument. (although they mostly say that to pretend to have alienware)

The fact that you supported peasantry by buying potato games does not change.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Having a pc is a common peasant argument. (although they mostly say that to pretend to have alienware)

The fact that you supported peasantry by buying potato games does not change.

How is that a peasant argument? Would you like me to list out all of my pc's specs? There's nothing peasant about me wanting to play Halo.

How is that a peasant argument? Would you like me to list out all of my pc's specs? There's nothing peasant about me wanting to play Halo.

Again, having a PC means nothing.

You are contributing to the poisonous part of gaming by buying exclusive HALO games.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

You are contributing to the poisonous part of gaming by buying exclusive HALO games.

It's exclusive, I want it, so I'll get it. There's no point in whining about what's right and wrong. You have your opinions, and I have mine. This post that was originally made with nice intentions has turned into a shit storm because people want to throw the master race card around. And you know what? I pull that card all the time, but only when it's something that's on PC and Console, if it's exclusive to console the card means nothing. Now take your negative opinions elsewhere.

It's exclusive, I want it, so I'll get it. There's no point in whining about what's right and wrong. You have your opinions, and I have mine. This post that was originally made with nice intentions has turned into a shit storm because people want to throw the master race card around. And you know what? I pull that card all the time, but only when it's something that's on PC and Console, if it's exclusive to console the card means nothing. Now take your negative opinions elsewhere.

I didn't even mention master race anything...

You are the one trying to deny that you are peasant even though nobody called you one...

If you have your opinion and I have mine, and that makes it alright...then why are you replying and trying to deny my opinion?

Fact is that you have contributed to the poison/peasantry that is unreasonable(console) exclusive games. It is a fact that you want that exclusive halo game; what can you deny now?

My opinion isn't negative.

Your attitude is negative.

I'd rather have fun with some mates than be a complete stuck up elitist ;)

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

I'd rather have fun with some mates than be a complete stuck up elitist ;)

Your post is full of ignorance.

As if you can't have fun with some mates while being a completely stuck up elitist?

Or you can't just...have fun with some mates. Not instead of being elitist, because they are not correlated.

Your post is full of ignorance.

As if you can't have fun with some mates while being a completely stuck up elitist?

Or you can't just...have fun with some mates. Not instead of being elitist, because they are not correlated.

Actually, you're incorrect.

Say ones friends have Xbox's. Halo, for example. Common.

You want to play with them, so buy one as well.

You have a blast.

There's nothing wrong with that. At all.

Stop attacking people and degrading them because they chose to embrace something you don't.

You're the one filled with ignorance.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Actually, you're incorrect.

Say ones friends have Xbox's. Halo, for example. Common.

You want to play with them, so buy one as well.

You have a blast.

There's nothing wrong with that. At all.

Stop attacking people and degrading them because they chose to embrace something you don't.

You're the one filled with ignorance.

You are dodging the issue.

There is a bit of wrong with that: you blew $400+ just to play with your friends on inferior platform.

I want to play with my friends.

That's why my friends that I play games with all have gaming PC.

Friends don't let friends buy consoles.

You are dodging the issue.There is a bit of wrong with that: you blew $400+ just to play with your friends on inferior platform.I want to play with my friends.That's why my friends that I play games with all have gaming PC.Friends don't let friends buy consoles.

Stop, just stop. Consoles are fine if your friends don't have PCs. I hope you have experience of playing a PC game with someone that has basically a cerial box for a PC so you understand what I am saying.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Stop, just stop. Consoles are fine if your friends don't have PCs. I hope you have experience of playing a PC game with someone that has basically a cerial box for a PC so you understand what I am saying.

I gave my friend my old (gaming) laptop so he could play newer games at lowest settings with playable res/fps.

#PCMasterRace - always generous, like brothers.

And if your friend already has a PC...might aswell lend him some money to get a 750ti, which fits/works in most PC and allow low/medium settings in all games.

Good deals m8 they had some for destiny too ($29.98), i priced matched with walmart in store yesterday.