[TigerDirect-US] Asus Z97-AR $75 NEW!

Octavialicious

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9086468

It's a brand new Asus Z97 board, and it's only 75 bucks! If you pay with paypal you get 25 dollars off, and then you can also use a 20 dollar rebate. I just ordered one, such a sick deal :D

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Why? Why don't portuguese stores do this types of deals???

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Looks like $85 if I use PayPal, $105 otherwise? Yes, I'm in the US.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9086468

It's a brand new Asus Z97 board, and it's only 75 bucks! If you pay with paypal you get 25 dollars off, and then you can also use a 20 dollar rebate. I just ordered one, such a sick deal :D

Ahh, so the Paypall thing did end up working!

Awesome, awesome deal man.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Looks like $85 if I use PayPal, $105 otherwise? Yes, I'm in the US.

yup

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Title says $75 :P

Close enough :D

I see 105$ with rebate, also if I go in store will it be 75$ or 105$???

how do I get the PayPal deal?

I see 105$ with rebate, also if I go in store will it be 75$ or 105$???

You have to have PayPal, and then pay with PayPal upon checkout.  There should be a sidebar that you can click to read the fine print.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Why? Why don't portuguese stores do this types of deals???

MediaMart is having a black friday sale, however the deals there are crap, I saw them. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

You have to have PayPal, and then pay with PayPal upon checkout.  There should be a sidebar that you can click to read the fine print.

Wow!! Thanks! I ordered one

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Do u still have the rebate instructions, it's not on the page anymore :mellow:

It was through tiger direct if you pay with paypal noce you get to the payment screen and get to the payment screen it should pop up with a 25$ off special and on top of that you should get a MIR.

Hope it still works it's a damn nice board for the price. The only thing I bought on Black Friday..

i got the paypal discount and i have the mobo now (its beautiful btw :D ) but they no longer have the information for the mir on the site

i was wondering if u still had the pdf

thanks in advance :)

It was through tiger direct if you pay with paypal noce you get to the payment screen and get to the payment screen it should pop up with a 25$ off special and on top of that you should get a MIR.

Hope it still works it's a damn nice board for the price. The only thing I bought on Black Friday..

nvm I found it

i got the paypal discount and i have the mobo now (its beautiful btw :D ) but they no longer have the information for the mir on the site

i was wondering if u still had the pdf

thanks in advance :)

nvm I found it

Glad you got to use the deal :) I got it and it's pretty decent, but I had to return it to afford my 7990 lol

Glad you got to use the deal :) I got it and it's pretty decent, but I had to return it to afford my 7990 lol

Lol nice.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Got it for 75$? I would have sold it for a few extra bucks!

I like the silver color of that...

Anyone know what the color of the path lighting is?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I like the silver color of that...

Anyone know what the color of the path lighting is?

What path lighting?...

What path lighting?...

If I remember correctly, all the new z97 motherboards have LED path lighting separating part of the motherboard containing the sound processing stuff to prevent interference. It looks like its on the lower left hand side, which is usually where that is.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If I remember correctly, all the new z97 motherboards have LED path lighting separating part of the motherboard containing the sound processing stuff to prevent interference. It looks like its on the lower left hand side, which is usually where that is.

Mmmm... no.  At least not on this motherboard.

MSI and Gigabyte have some with path lighting I don't think Asus does though...