I must like Valve games...

aidenrelkoff

so i was looking at the "currently on sale section"

(http://store.steampowered.com/search/?specials=1#sort_by=_ASC&sort_order=ASC&specials=1&page=1)

I bought CS:GO yesterday for $8.49, and i just got CS:S for $4.49. So on this one page of stuff for sale, i own like half of the stuff displayed xD.

post-45248-0-44047300-1417123298_thumb.p

i also have TF2, but its not showing that i own it.

wait, i still have $16 in my paypal... imma go buy more xD

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

o

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Everyone does.

only a few games are made by Valve, left 4 dead, Half life, Counter strike, gmod (valve helped out), portal, and like 2 other games. 

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Just looked you up on steam... 13 games?

dude get on my level 

25f1ca4ba3.png

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

only a few games are made by Valve, left 4 dead, Half life, Counter strike, gmod (valve helped out), portal, and like 2 other games.

I was answering to the title ;)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

dude get on my level

25f1ca4ba3.png

I have like 80 and I feel like its too much :/

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

dude get on my level 

25f1ca4ba3.png

Yeah, but how many do you seriously play O.o I'd rather have a few games i like (and therefore i save money) and play them a lot, than spend a shitload of money on games i'll probably never even install...

i win

did you get the complete pack, cause if so we be tied

8518be6208.jpg

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

You should try the mod Black Mesa. It's basically Half Life 1 remade in the Source engine. Unfortunately it's missing the Xen/Zen part at the end but what they've done up until now is outstanding.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I have like 80 and I feel like its too much :/

Yeah I have 80 too and I play one.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

oh god no it's so bad

Considering it's a a fan remake, it's pretty damn good. Only other top-tier fan made mod would be Underhell.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

You should try the mod Black Mesa. It's basically Half Life 1 remade in the Source engine. Unfortunately it's missing the Xen/Zen part at the end but what they've done up until now is outstanding.

There are alpha maps and they are pretty good/stable.

The real problem with Black Mesa is that they balanced it with feet.

Good thing it's a Source game so you can balance it yourself.

I'm recording it for my channel right now and with some tweaks the MP5 is a good weapon again, the soldiers are not OP, ammo caps are the same as in HL1 and other cool things.

There are alpha maps and they are pretty good/stable.

The real problem with Black Mesa is that they balanced it with feet.

Good thing it's a Source game so you can balance it yourself.

I'm recording it for my channel right now and with some tweaks the MP5 is a good weapon again, the soldiers are not OP, ammo caps are the same as in HL1 and other cool things.

You should also check out Underhell  if you have the time. Only chapter 1 is released atm, and there is plans for another 3. It'll take you a couple days to complete that game, it's very long. But it's a damn good game.