Gaming food.

Shally

Gaming food? Fruit. Bananas, apples, grapes. 

Z3qID4S.gif

Nah not really. Just realized that i have no fruit..And i wanted to use this gif Tangerines is where it's at though

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Stop torturing me... That's, probably, my favorite candy!!!

--snip--

And it's the good ones  :lol: Bassets traditional winegums. Many of the black ones too :P  

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Nah not really. Just realized that i have no fruit..And i wanted to use this gif Tangerines is where it's at though

My grapes are precious!  :angry:

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Gaming in general is bad for your health, typical gamers don't care to much for their weight as much as others because they usually don't care about what people think about their weight, as they should.

Gaming for TOO long is bad for your health, and eating while doing it just makes it worst. Also, it's not about aesthetics, it's about not murdering your heart.

Gaming for TOO long is bad for your health, and eating while doing it just makes it worst. Also, it's not about aesthetics, it's about not murdering your heart.

Sorry man/woman but I just don't think people care to much.

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

And it's the good ones  :lol: Bassets traditional winegums. Many of the black ones too :P  

Never ate them... The only ones that are famous outside of here, and that i ate, are Haribo's...

Also, tangerines.... :D They're also good food for gaming, but you should first peel around 20-30 of them and divide them, so they could be a real snack :D

Like this :D

TANGERINES-PEELED-72PPI-IMG_19772.jpg

Never ate them... The only ones that are famous outside of here, and that i ate, are Haribo's...

Also, tangerines.... :D They're also good food for gaming, but you should first peel around 20-30 of them and divide them, so they could be a real snack :D

Like this :D

Holy f**k that's dangerous. Don't you know that peeling a tangerine is a breathing break? 

With that you just went from *nomnomnomnomnomnom..Breathing..nomnomnomnomnomnom* To *nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom..Thud*

Holy f**k that's dangerous. Don't you know that peeling a tangerine is a breathing break? 

With that you just went from *nomnomnomnomnomnom..Breathing..nomnomnomnomnomnom* To *nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom..Thud*

Easy :D

Combine chewing and breathing (i already mastered it :P), and you're golden :P:D

Thanks for the responses guys! Keep me' coming if you see this!

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

inb4 sex joke

:ph34r: Ninjaed

@eelnico09

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do you eat your PC? I've heard it's got a high iron content and good for your teeth. 

Never eaten a PC before, but I've heard that that Noctua fans taste like coffee. :)

-Adventure Time <3-

You played the Adventure Time card, that one always gets me :). +Like

See my Central food thread :P should be on the first 4 pages somewhere

I never eat while I'm gaming. I have this "OCD" about having clean hands when touching my mouse and keyboard. Also you would have to pause and stuff. 

I never eat while I'm gaming. I have this "OCD" about having clean hands when touching my mouse and keyboard. Also you would have to pause and stuff.

I don't use my hands when I snack. I always snack on stuff that's easy to just pick up without using my hands. I don't like having greasy hands when using my computer either.

I don't use my hands when I snack. I always snack on stuff that's easy to just pick up without using my hands. I don't like having greasy hands when using my computer either.

Then you get dirty or oily around your mouth.. That bothers me so much.. And even if I don't then I'll still think about it.

Then you get dirty or oily around your mouth.. That bothers me so much.. And even if I don't then I'll still think about it.

Napkins!

Napkins!

Dry ones can't get everything off... Wet ones can but you have to use your hands to use them and your hands get weird

@KendoSapion

Lol. 250px-Rich_tea.jpg

Do you have Lyons or Barry's with that?

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

i drink water. its not good to keep your sugar levels up for a long time anyway

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Salty treats usually

Peanuts, cashews, almonds etc.

Seconded, nuts are awesome, good brain food, helps you concentrate. I've a thing for tinned tuna at the moment, and it's easy enough to scarf down in between matches. If I'm eating dinner while playing, Sushi is awesome. 

Drink-wise, occasionally I'll drink coffee, I've basically cut out energy drinks entirely. I like drinking tea (Been a fucking godsend since I quit smoking). Orange Juice and Water are my go-tos when I go to Lans. Yeah, MX Blue switch keyboard and water, aren't I the cool kid at Lan parties :(

Edit: In general if I go to a Lan and need to go buy food, Sushi. $10 makes it cheaper than something like, say, Maccas/Mikkie D's/McShit, whatever you wanna call it, it's healthy, no wait time, and you can eat it super quick

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Salty treats usually

Peanuts, cashews, almonds etc.

Ah man, I want peanuts now but the shop is a 15 minute walk... :/

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Ah man, I want peanuts now but the shop is a 15 minute walk... :/

I'm going to a friends tomorrow and forgot to buy nuts :(

Now I have to resort to whatever snacks he has.... Probably Doritos. Not cool

Although, maybe he got Tortilla Strips this time

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM