Girlfriend Help

xXButchXx

Hey guys, 

So I've been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months now, and I really do love her. She's very trustworthy, and I wouldn't think twice about trusting her- until now. So she used to date this guy (before I met her) and the only reason why they broke up was because the guy had to move very far away. Last weekend, the guy came back into town for a few days and came to her work (she's a waitress). I guess while she was working she went to the bathroom, and when he came out the guy whom she had been dating was there. I also decided to come into her work that night to see her and when I got there, I saw them kissing. She tried to explain that it was only a "goodbye kiss" because she'd likely never see him again, but I had already walked out because I was obviously angry. She called me and texted me the whole night trying to explain the "goodbye kiss" and she told me how much she loved me and stuff but I didn't answer. I'm really not sure what to do. Should I break up with her or should I accept the fact that she'll never see him again? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

Thing is it seems like she obviously still has feelings for him, and that's never good for a new relationship. If it was just a friendly kiss (you've seen it, you should be able to know), then I'd let it slide but make sure you let her know how you feel. If it was more than just a friendly kiss then maybe you gotta sit down and have a talk with her. I wouldn't just dump her straight away.

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."

CPU: Intel i5 4690K - Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP - 2x4GB @ 1866Mhz - GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 4GB - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed (with Red AKASA Led Strips) - Display: Benq GL2460HM 24" Monitor

Fuck her one last time and dump her via text  ;) How many billion chicks are of dating age? find a new one and dont sweat it. Relationship are only complicated when you accept bullshit. Love makes you stupid and or blind. Adios. 

Hey guys, 

So I've been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months now, and I really do love her. She's very trustworthy, and I wouldn't think twice about trusting her- until now. So she used to date this guy (before I met her) and the only reason why they broke up was because the guy had to move very far away. Last weekend, the guy came back into town for a few days and came to her work (she's a waitress). I guess while she was working she went to the bathroom, and when he came out the guy whom she had been dating was there. I also decided to come into her work that night to see her and when I got there, I saw them kissing. She tried to explain that it was only a "goodbye kiss" because she'd likely never see him again, but I had already walked out because I was obviously angry. She called me and texted me the whole night trying to explain the "goodbye kiss" and she told me how much she loved me and stuff but I didn't answer. I'm really not sure what to do. Should I break up with her or should I accept the fact that she'll never see him again? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks. 

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.

NFpDcWk.gif

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

My first reaction to this thread was

​nein nein nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein ​nein nein 

But then, I just thought of something. If that were me, I would leave her. But one could just as sensibly give her another chance.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

It depends on what the kiss was it. Was it a small light kiss, or a full on snog? 

If it was the latter then I would be very wary, but then again, all relationships have their ups and downs.   

I would dump her, because if you REALLY did love her, you wouldn't be here asking for help.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

It's an inexcusable action. Just something that is a no-no.

Was it kissing or a kiss? That can slightly alter the outcome.

Best thing is to let her sweat it out for a day or more. No contact. Don't reply back. Then just talk to her about it. Let it be known that it wasn't cool and how she would feel if you did it (she might spin this to guilt you) - Then tell her how you don't think she can treat you how you want to be treated when she obviously still has strong emotions for this fella.

You have to make her decide.

Does she want you? If yes, work things out.

Would she chose him over you? If yes, it's bye bye to her.

If it was me - I would just walk away. 6 months isn't much lost. Month later, get back in touch.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

It wasn't full on kissing, it was maybe 3-5 seconds...

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

almost this exact thing happened to me, except my girlfriend had slept with another guy, she begged for months for me to take her back and I finished borderlands 2 so I decided it would, I made her take an oath and swear she would stay faithful and she has for the past 2 years she has been. we were together for 6 years before this happened. do what you think is right, he is far away now you have nothing to worry about. but if you cant trust her don't even try to be together it wont work, trust is everything.

Well we are on a Tech Forum, if something doesn't work right, Turn it off, wait 10 sec. and turn it back on. I hope this helped. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Trow the bitch in the trashcan there's plenty of fish in the sea.If there's something i learned by now is not to care about a woman until i spend a lil more time with her and 6 months is not much.They are all the same no matter what you say of feel for her

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Fuck her one last time and dump her via text  ;) How many billion chicks are of dating age? find a new one and dont sweat it. Relationship are only complicated when you accept bullshit. Love makes you stupid and or blind. Adios. 

Yeah and make her feel guilty, so she lets you cum on her tits

Talk things out reasonably. Take her to a library, to ensure a level tone and a level head

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Hey guys, 

Thanks. 

it's really up to you.... give her another chance if you want to and you think you can trust her.  definitely talk with her about it though and tell her how you feel

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

Peck ...... not so bad.

Lips? Seeya the fuck later.

Lack of respect... esp the 3-5s part!!!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Are you satisfied with everything about her?

Answer is usually no, nobody is perfect.

Would you be willing to overlook or work through [with her] the bad parts?

If answer is yes - Keep her.

Also, Make sure she feels the same way about the above two questions.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

It wasn't full on kissing, it was maybe 3-5 seconds...

What do you mean 3-5 seconds a peck on the cheek is in and out by around that amount so. But how solid is the relationship is it something you can do without or do you like the companionship, this is quite the delicate situation as this can be your avenue for dumping her with a legitimate reason or take her back with some leverage in the relationship. Whichever decision make sure its the one you want not others including her.

It sounds like you were her rebound and she still has feelings for him. Maybe it's time to move on.

-snip-

The fact that this is already happening is not a good sign. She still has feelings for him, that much is clear. 

She may intend to never see him again, but she cannot control the fact that she could if she would.

Ignoring her intentions, there's already doubt on your end too. A good, necessary even, foundation for a relationship is trust.

I say this because ultimately of course, we can say what we want, but the answer is still up to you.

Do you trust her? Now that your trust has been broken this first time, will you be able to trust her again? 

Do you think this will affect how you see her, think of her? And what do you think she feels about your relationship now?

There are so many factors at play here, and you've got to think of what this has changed for you and her, and then see if you can live with that in this relationship.

I could say there's so many more girls but I know how you feel. All I can say is I hope you find clarity soon. Hang in there!

Heres how I see it. If it was a little peck on the cheek, then let it go. BUT you said that it was kissing on the lips plus kissing for 3-5 seconds. Kissing on the lips is way too far in itself but the 3-5 seconds makes it that much worse. Take her somewhere in public, then kiss the first girl you see for 3-5 seconds and tell her that it was a good bye kiss and see how she feels... then leave that bitch for the girl that you kissed...

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

smells like a cheater to me

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Heres how I see it. If it was a little peck on the cheek, then let it go. BUT you said that it was kissing on the lips plus kissing for 3-5 seconds. Kissing on the lips is way too far in itself but the 3-5 seconds makes it that much worse. 

My previous post was ^This.

^All of this.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

My previous post was ^This.

^All of this.

Ah. I didn't mean to copy you, I stopped reading the comments after just a couple.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Okay. The biggest point I want to bring up, is that she definitely still has feelings for this guy. she wouldnt have even let him kiss her if she felt the way she says she does about you. You are her second choice, i can tell you right now. Trust me, I'm a girl, I know how we think and she is not over him. Shes going to want to be with him and kiss him, and maybe more everytime he comes back in town. Don't let yourself put up with it. One time is all it takes. If she did it once, she didn't love you enough in the first place and it WILL happen again. so don't waste your time. She had your trust, and didn't value it, and lost it. So its done. Plain and simple.