INTERSTELLAR WAS SO BIG IT ALMOST BROKE IMAX

ahhming

I have no idea what that movie is.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I have no idea what that movie is.

See here (warning, don't read the plot section, as it contains MAJOR spoilers):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstellar_%28film%29

Trailer:

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

See here (warning, don't read the plot section, as it contains MAJOR spoilers):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstellar_%28film%29

Cool looks interesting

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

Cool looks interesting

If you love Christopher Nolan (Genius behind Inception, Dark Knight Trilogy, etc), and you love Space (And spaceships too!) then this movie will blow your FUCKING MIND!

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

If you love Christopher Nolan (Genius behind Inception, Dark Knight Trilogy, etc), and you love Space (And spaceships too!) then this movie will blow your FUCKING MIND!

Well i did like batman and space is cool.Alright its decided i will watch it.

I like that they actually did the math when it came to making the special effects.

That black hole was fucking unreal, to think that the rendering they did in Interstellar is actually the most accurate black hole render we've ever had.

I like that they actually did the math when it came to making the special effects.

That black hole was fucking unreal, to think that the rendering they did in Interstellar is actually the most accurate black hole render we've ever had.

Yep! The scientific adviser for the film, who is an actual physicist, is writing TWO papers on it. One on black hole physics, and one on computer generated simulations.

He worked with the effects team for a long time, getting the math down.

I saw that movie; god I want to watch it again.

Best science fiction movie TO DATE, in my opinion. All science fiction movies that I watch from now on will be held by this standard lol

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

I saw that movie; god I want to watch it again.

Best science fiction movie TO DATE, in my opinion. All science fiction movies that I watch from now on will be held by this standard lol

I agree. As much as I love Sci-fi like the Marvel Franchise, this puts serious Sci-fi Drama on a whole different level.

Man. That looks like something out of the 50s. 

I'm.... really not sure what you mean. Please elaborate?

Effects wise, and even story wise, it's nothing like the sci-fi movies from the 50's.

This movie probably has THE MOST REALISTIC visual effects I've ever seen in a movie - let alone a sci-fi/space movie.

I really enjoyed this movie and it definitely deserves more than the awful 73% rating it has received on Rotten Tomatoes.

For myself, I love space a lot so it was easy to call this my favorite movie of all time. I would rate this movie a 95% but even if you weren't into space, its still an 85% movie. It's a must watch.

I hated the Dark Knight trilogy and inception but I do like space and spaceships now I don't know if I actually want to see it or not haha

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

I love the huge special effects in the film, but there was a couple little things that slipped. Like there was a huge dust storm, with winds powerful enough to send benches though the air, and when he shuts a car door, its as if there was no wind. he gently pushes it shut. you cant just open a door effortlessly or gently push a door shut if there is a 50+ mph wind. couple little things like that bothered me.

but dem special effects. well worth the watch.