Screenshot comparison of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, PC Vs PS4

Sharkyx1

SSz7Tm1.gif

KwmNlv5.gif

So far we only have compressed images from a Kojima Station stream. but we also have the options menu

aYpxtZH.jpg

Non Gif, slightly higher quality screenshots at:

http://imgur.com/a/VpejI

From top to bottom:

• Window Mode
  • Resolution
  • Display
  • V-Sync
  • Frame Rate
  • Model Detail
  • Textures
  • Texture Filtering
  • Shadows
  • Lighting
  • Screen Filtering
  • Effects

(translation by "hecheff" on reddit

Minimum Specifications:

Processor: Core i5 SandyBridge 4Core (4 Thread) 2.7GHz or above

Memory: 4 GB RAM or above

Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 or above

DirectX: Version 11 or above

Recommended Specifications:

Processor: Core i5 SandyBridge 4Core (4 Thread) 2.7GHz or above

Memory: 8 GB RAM or above

Graphics: GeForce GTX 760 or above

DirectX: Version 11 or above

This looks great to me, I'm excited, my biggest issues with the console release were the poor texture filtering and shadow resolution, otherwise it was quite the stunner for a 1080 60 PS4 release.

While i wasn't positively thrilled by the game On launch, ive had fun with it, but the importance of this is what it shows for The Phantom Pain next year.

GDLnxk3.jpg

cARTLQY.jpg

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I really want to send this to my console pleb friends..
But sadly they'd start whining and yelling and saying my PC is a useless box full of lights..

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Oh console plebs, when will they realize missing out

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

nice reasonable system requirements aswell, non of that ubisoft bullshit.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Feeling a lot more comfortable with those recommended specs now, as well.

Fuck that lighting looks delicious, and that puddle reflection, mm. ~<3

I don't care about graphics that much when the game is about 1-2 hours

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Not really any difference at all. I'm kind of shocked.

Gonna have to go with the fact that you're looking at a compressed stream compressed into a gif

The confirmed stuff is

>1080 resolutions

More light sources

Anisitropic Filtering

More enemies on screen

Longer LOD

More Vegitation

Better reflections

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I don't care about graphics that much when the game is about 1-2 hours

Truth.  I'm a die hard MGS fan but I redbox'd this game for my PS3.  If this releases on PC for more than $15, I'm going to wait.  But, honestly, I expect a $30 launch.

Having said that, I am quite happy with what I'm seeing.  It seems Konami is trying to put out a decent PC port and knows what PC gamers want (to some degree, I hope that the 'Effects' toggle isn't for motion blur, DoF, and other effects.  I hate MB but I don't mind DoF).  Still, quite happy that Kojima is putting a MGS game on PC in the first place.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

Not really any difference at all. I'm kind of shocked.

PC version looks miles better, not to mention the fact the the images were compressed and the difference would be even bigger in-game.

PC version looks miles better, not to mention the fact the the images were compressed and the difference would be even bigger in-game.

Yeah, the afformentioned screenshots look really bad compared to the official ones. 

CLIFFS:  PS4 PC

STEAM:  PS4  PC

Draw distance really shows here.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU