NCIX Price-Match: How To Effectively Save Money

iruixos
does ncix pricematch with microcenter?
Yes. But they don't match "In store only" deals. Mainly because they don't have stores in the US, so they only compete with them online.

Humm wonder if linus will delete this post.
Nope. May as well say "Humm wonder if linus will delete this forum"

cool feature, didn't know it existed :P

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

does ncix pricematch with microcenter?
Yes. But they don't match "In store only" deals. Mainly because they don't have stores in the US' date=' so they only compete with them online.[/quote']

so you can't actually price match their good deals like the 189.99 3570K pricing.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

• 2 months later...

so you can't actually price match their good deals like the 189.99 3570K pricing.

I'm replying to this now that:

1) We're not on vBulletin now, and

2) I can actually see/reply to this comment xD

NCIX does not pricematch anything that is in Limited Quantities or a 'Special Price'

Does NCIX.com match competitors’ pricing?

Although it is not always possible to match the prices offered by our competitors, we would like the opportunity to win your business. At the bottom of the checkout page, there is a Price Match button. Clicking this will allow you to enter competitive pricing, and the source for the price (which must be included). Unfortunately, Price Match is only offered to our Canadian customers at this time.

Prices considered for Price Match must be IN STOCK and available as a NEW item at a retail business or a web based store, with full e-commerce functionality, a valid SSL certificate and credit card verification. Exact items, model numbers and part numbers must match to qualify for Price Match requests. Most computer products are sold as Retail, OEM or Promotional products, and while they are often similar products, we cannot match prices on items with different packaging.

Prices submitted for Price Match must be from a Canadian retailer and must be in Canadian funds. No foreign retailer Price Match requests or currency conversion equivalents will be accepted. Price Match requests will be rejected for any competitor’s prices that appear to be a misprint, typographic error, fraudulent price or misrepresentation of a product.

As verification of competitors' pricing is done manually, allow up to an additional 1-3 business days for Price Match processing.

Please note that many competitors' quoted prices include a 2-3% cash discount, when their customers are paying by cash or certified check. In such cases, if we can match a competitors' price, the cash discount will be added back to the matched price.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

• 1 month later...

will this work in store price match? i heard there is in store price match are they good? (im in vancouver)

will this work in store price match? i heard there is in store price match are they good? (im in vancouver)

Do you mean ordering online, then picking up in-store? If so, then yes. If you mean actually pricematching in-store, then I have no idea. =/

Do you mean ordering online, then picking up in-store? If so, then yes. If you mean actually pricematching in-store, then I have no idea. =/

will it work if other websites like canadacomputers sale ends today and i price match it? on ncix

will it work if other websites like canadacomputers sale ends today and i price match it? on ncix

You can Price match on NCIX to any site as long as that site has Canadian prices

You can Price match on NCIX to any site as long as that site has Canadian prices

ok how about canadacomputers? they have a sale and the sale ends today, will ncix count it even if they closed today??

like amd 8350 ncix-220$,canadacomputers-190$(on sale ends today)

ok how about canadacomputers? they have a sale and the sale ends today, will ncix count it even if they closed today??

like amd 8350 ncix-220$,canadacomputers-190$(on sale ends today)

If you read my post at all...

NCIX: $199 http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=76932&promoid=1316

Canada Computers: $190 http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=4_64&item_id=053294

And this product on NCIX does in fact have in-store price matching

q8ap.png

How does it work after you submit the order?

I'm planning to buy my build, with price matching and PayPal.

Do they ask for you to pay right away? Do you wait until you get the OK? If you pay first and your price match was declined, do they send another invoice?

How does it work after you submit the order?

I'm planning to buy my build, with price matching and PayPal.

Do they ask for you to pay right away? Do you wait until you get the OK? If you pay first and your price match was declined, do they send another invoice?

I usually pay via EBP (electronic bill payment), and the instructions say to wait until your Price Match request has been accepted before making payment. However, I've always sent payment right away as I've never had a declined Price Match request and they don't say anything about it being sent right away.

Now if you make payment and after they decline your payment... not sure as it hasn't happened to me. Might want to send them an e-mail about that :)

I usually pay via EBP (electronic bill payment), and the instructions say to wait until your Price Match request has been accepted before making payment. However, I've always sent payment right away as I've never had a declined Price Match request and they don't say anything about it being sent right away.

Now if you make payment and after they decline your payment... not sure as it hasn't happened to me. Might want to send them an e-mail about that :)

Thanks! I will wait for the A-OK before I complete the purchase :)

Im not trying to be mean to anyone or NCIX. You can save a bit more money if you go to Memory Express and do their Price Beat by 25% of the differences. 

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

Honestly, I am a loyal NCIX customer and I have ordered over 2K in parts for builds and upgrades, but, lately I am starting to go to MemoryExpress more frequently due to their 25% price beat guarantee and it works with Limited Quantity (at least for my orders YMMV). Which is a shame because I really like NCIX and when I used to live in Vancity I used to go to the physical store to buy stuff. Also I find that PcPartpicker works better and you can check compatibility as well.

I find a happy medium: go to the store with the higher price and get them to beat it (NCIX used to beat prices too using that text message price match, not sure if they still do that though since lately they've only matched things)

• 4 weeks later...

I find a happy medium: go to the store with the higher price and get them to beat it (NCIX used to beat prices too using that text message price match, not sure if they still do that though since lately they've only matched things)

Whatever works for you :)

I'm interested to find out how much people save on average though. Save enough to buy something else, guys?

Unfortunately last time I tried to price match, It wouldn't let me price match newegg.com. (You can price match newegg.ca)

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

make sure when you price match you are using canadian prices

Aselwyn1

Unfortunately last time I tried to price match, It wouldn't let me price match newegg.com. (You can price match newegg.ca)

that makes sence as ncix is in canadian and newegg.com is usd so the prices are off 

Aselwyn1

Canadian Customers Can save even further than NCIX pricematch

Memory Express Not only price matches They will beat their competitors price by 25% of the difference!

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Policies/PriceProtection.cm.aspx

DirectCanada.com also has some super prices, I have ordered from them before. great prices fast shipping!

heres an example

Corsair sp-120 dual pack

http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=11180AC9631&vpn=CO-9050014-WW&manufacture=CORSAIR

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX39408

directcanada- $23.97

memory express- $34.99

With the Uber price match you pay $21.21

Memory Express is awesome for Canadian customers. they also honor bundles

Mainboard Asrock Z170 OCF CPU 6700k RAM Tridentz 3600 HDD Intel 730 240gb GPU GTX 780ti sc acx PSU Silverstone Strider 1200W  Case Antec 900 Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T520 build log-   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35809-antec-900-the-re-birth-of-a-legend/ Check out the Tech Center https://www.youtube.com/user/prokon24/videos LTT's Unicore King

Canadian Customers Can save even further than NCIX pricematch

Memory Express Not only price matches They will beat their competitors price by 25% of the difference!

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Policies/PriceProtection.cm.aspx

DirectCanada.com also has some super prices, I have ordered from them before. great prices fast shipping!

heres an example

Corsair sp-120 dual pack

http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=11180AC9631&vpn=CO-9050014-WW&manufacture=CORSAIR

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX39408

directcanada- $23.97

memory express- $34.99

With the Uber price match you pay $21.21

Memory Express is awesome for Canadian customers. they also honor bundles

It's good that you're sharing this but perhaps it should be its own topic as it really has nothing to do with NCIX's Price-match, which is the entire topic of this thread.

Good find though!

• 4 months later...

Updated: forgot to mention that it's for Canadian residents only at this point in time (unless they've changed it without updating their FAQ page).

Also, please remember to use the price BEFORE Mail-in rebates, or else the request will likely be denied. :P

Happy Shopping!

Edited by Vettexl