Top 5 Games you played on PC

slifer

So guys here's a topic..

What are the top FIVE PC games that you have ever played?

I hope this will help people pick games they like based on what people like?

If you want you can also state what makes the game stand out from the rest.

ex) Minecraft- Simple game, yet creative in many ways. (sandbox basically)

And if there are more than five, feel free to share! We would love to hear your opinion, less than five is fine too!

1: Fallout 3
2: DayZ
3: TesV Skyrim
4: Fallout New Vegas
5: Terraria

Other games I like: Serious sam 2 HD, Arma 3, Saints Row 2-3-4, S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC - Clear sky, Tf2, Starbound, Civ V

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

1. War thunder

2. Skyrim

3. Fallout new vegas

4. Dynasty warriors 8 xl complete edition

5. Assetto corsa

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

My top five games and why I personally like them.

1. Just Cause 2 Multiplayer - One of my favorite PC games that I can now play with 500 other at once.
  2. Deus Ex: HR - Great story and stealth gameplay
  3. Mass Effect 2 - Great writing and universe
  4. Civ V - History and Strategy 
  5. FTL - Best Star Trek simulator

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY

• VVVVVV
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Dota 2
  • StarCraft II
  • Unreal Tournament

Not necessarily in this order. 

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

oh god where to begin?

Ill start at 5

5 would have to be Gta sa

loved that game, especially with all the mods i used to have

4 would have to go to assassins creed 1-4, I have loved the AC games and its a sad situation that they are in now, i finished them all to 100% and cant even bring myself to play unity past the first few missions but thats due to the performance and not the story

3 is where it gets hard for me since at this point its impossible to name a favorite game, and i have to go with multiple ones, so for me its the Cod games but only 1-3 and WaW since i found them stupid and boring when they ditched the ww2 era

2 would be battlefield 3/4 dosent matter which one since 4 is just an expansion on 3 and pretty much everything is the same feel to it, and nothing beats having a really good squad of people to play with( we actually got banned from a few servers on bf3 because the admin got mad at us when he couldn't take our chopper out of the sky, 2 engineers on repair, with iglas and a medkit and ammo inside make for 1 unstoppable chopper rampage)

and the number one spot goes with ought question to CS 1.6

League of Legends probably has the most recorded hours because of the sheer depth of the game. After that in no particular order; Runescape, WarCraft 3, Skyrim and Team Fortress 2.

1. Knights of the Old Republic

2. Half Life 1

3. Mass Effect 2 or Mass Effect 3 (can't pick)

4. Mafia 1

5. Portal 2

In no particular order:

Deus Ex - Pretty good story and game play that still hold up today, and, unlike modern games, gives the player choice without over the top guidance

Deus Ex Human Revolution - Not as good as the first in terms of choice and lack of guidance, but the story is far superior and the game play is still pretty good

Dragon Age - very nice classic style strategy RPG. From what I've played it has a pretty damn good story as well

Fable 3 - Not the best in terms of story, but I love the fact that damage inflicted to the player character is permanent. It's also pretty funny.

Portal - Nothing too amazing, but it's what got me into the "master race" at the very least, and it's sequel basically got me to build a gaming PC as opposed to switch to a Mac Mini, so there's that.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

No particular order ...

1. Half Life 2
2. World of Warcraft and various expansions (when I started raiding it got real good)

3. BIT.TRIP. RUNNER
4. The Ball
5. MicroLeague Baseball

.... and many, many other games tied with these 5 .....

In my 31 years or more of playing games I have seen too many pc games that are so good to easily put a top 5 together really and it is getting harder now that I am playing more games instead of just watching them collect as a back log for life on my pc.  I like many games for different reasons.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Minecraft

Dirt 3

Skyrim

Rigs of Rods

Soon to be Need For Speed Underground 2

What do you mean by Soon to be?

| CPUAMD FX-6350 4.2Ghz | MotherboardGigabyte: GA-78LMT-USB3 | RAM16 GBytes DDR3 | GPUMSI AMD Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr IV OC Edition | PSU: Corsair 650W Modular +Gold Certified | Storage: 2 TB HDD |

Hmm this is definitely a tough one. I'll give 5 they aren't in order so I won't number them.

-Skyrim

-Far Cry 3 (Possibly all time favorite game)

-Madden 08 (Still playing it with 2014 mod)

-Diablo 3 ROW

-NBA 2k13 (Haven't tried 14 yet)

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

Guild Wars 2 (After logging like 700 hours in that game I realized it was a problem and decided to stop playing it)

Skyrim

Hearthstone

Dota 2

one finger death punch (I have no idea why, but I just adore that game)

these are in no order - and include the franchise too, also I chose 6

Sorry

STALKER

Fallout

Half Life

Mass Effect

Deus Ex

Elder Scrolls

Not Sorry

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Assassin's Creed II for the First Time

Assassin's Creed II for the Second Time

Assassin's Creed II for the Third Time

Assassin's Creed II for the Fourth Time

Assassin's Creed II for the Fifth Time

and yes I played AC II 6 Times :)

Excluding F2P, cause SOE would swamp this list.

5) Star Wars Battlefront - The Game that started it all for me

4) Garry's Mod - One of my biggest time wasters, and I still come back.

3) Half Life 2 (eps included) - Epic story, great physics, believable characters, you know, the HL2 norm.

2) Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - first game to really stress my computer, and It's the primary reason I upgraded to a 7870XT

1) BF2142 - Sooooo many hours spent in that game.

1- Mass effect series - mainly for the story. The gameplay and graphics aren't bad or anything but i loved the story and characters.

2- Lineage 2 - Yea, i know. This game was pure gold back in 2004-2005. I lost alot of my life in it and i still find it a decent game.

3- Elder scrolls series - Good RPG

4- LoL

5- AC- black flag - Loved the pirates stuff

Portal - Nothing too amazing, but it's what got me into the "master race" at the very least, and it's sequel basically got me to build a gaming PC as opposed to switch to a Mac Mini, so there's that.

The sequel Portal 2 is better IMO.

Deeper more interesting story, funnier and better dialog. More gameplay depth thanks to some innovative gameplay mechanics that they came up with to suplement the Portals.

Batman Arkham Asylum-City

Assassins Creed (Ezio triology 2, brotherhood, revelations)

Mafia 2

Witcher 2

GTA 5 ??

Finally got PS4 Pro

In no particular order:

Zelda Series (emulated)

FF Series

Civilization Series

Telltale games (not going to buy the new borderlands one, just hate that universe)

Diablo Series

Starcraft/Warcraft Series (not WoW)