Podcast

UltimateUgabuga

What podcast do you guys listen to? I'm trying to find some new podcastiones to listen to.  Currently I listen to-

-TGS Podcast

-KBMOD Podcast

-Creature Talk

-Cox n' crendor in the morning

I prefer humor oriented podcast, If you have any recommendations feel free to share.

Maximum PC No BS Podcast http://www.maximumpc.com/articles/no_bs_podcast Used to be better but still pretty good.

TechnoBuffalo: Tech on the Range http://www.technobuffalo.com/segment/tech-on-the-range/ These guys are very easygoing and fun to listen to.

These are the only two I listen to right now.  I should find some more but I'm lazy haha.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

What podcast do you guys listen to? I'm trying to find some new podcastiones to listen to.  Currently I listen to-

-TGS Podcast

-KBMOD Podcast

-Creature Talk

-Cox n' crendor in the morning

I prefer humor oriented podcast, If you have any recommendations feel free to share.

i listen to tgs and coxncrendor too :D

nice  :D

I watch the Roosterteeth podcast on YouTube. They also have a gaming podcast called "The Patch".

On the regular podcast they just talk about random things, from science to local news even. The gaming podcast is just that, a podcast about gaming. Other than that, I don't listen/watch podcasts.

They just started up The Patch podcast, they are up to number three now, but if you want to watch them live you have to be a sponsor on their website($10 every 6 months). Otherwise you'll have to wait about a week to view the video on YouTube, but most of the time you can listen to the audio version the day after recording.

http://roosterteeth.com/podcast/

I watch the Roosterteeth podcast on YouTube. They also have a gaming podcast called "The Patch".

On the regular podcast they just talk about random things, from science to local news even. The gaming podcast is just that, a podcast about gaming. Other than that, I don't listen/watch podcasts.

They just started up The Patch podcast, they are up to number three now, but if you want to watch them live you have to be a sponsor on their website($10 every 6 months). Otherwise you'll have to wait about a week to view the video on YouTube, but most of the time you can listen to the audio version the day after recording.

http://roosterteeth.com/podcast/

Same is true for me. I've been listening to the RoosterTeeth Podcast for a long time (I've listened to their entire back-catalog of 220 podcasts a little more than twice over), and I also listen to The Patch. The difference between you and I is that I only listen to and never watch the podcasts.

Note: I often listen to them while I am going to bed or gaming, and if you looked at what was playing on my phone when I entered this thread it would be RT Podcast 206.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

the ones I mainly listen to:

AnandTech Podcast

The Comedy Button (a very good one btw :P )

The Geekbox

KBMOD

Operation Kill Screen

PC Gamer UK Podcast

Radical Rascals

Retro Computing Roundtable.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I watch The Patch every time it comes out,one thing i don't like about it though is that they talk too much about xbox and barely mention other platform.

I watch The Patch every time it comes out,one thing i don't like about it though is that they talk too much about xbox and barely mention other platform.

That's because that's mainly what they play. They've had some E3 videos which have been pretty awkward to watch with their focus on a console that's being so derided.

Or you listened since C&C somewhat halted.

I watch/listen to

• Cox 'n Crendor
  • TGS Podcast
  • The Tek
  • Linus' livestream if that counts

regulary, sometimes I tune into

• State of the game
  • Mindcrack Podcast

I don't know if it counts but I usually listen to the Mindcrack Podcast on youtube.

Here is the latest episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lVVP38UGdY

For those who don’t know it is basically a couple of people who play make Minecraft videos and are part of the Mindcrack minecraft server. In the podcast they basically talk about what is going on in the world and what their opinions about things are.

"No signature"

Same is true for me. I've been listening to the RoosterTeeth Podcast for a long time (I've listened to their entire back-catalog of 220 podcasts a little more than twice over), and I also listen to The Patch. The difference between you and I is that I only listen to and never watch the podcasts.

Note: I often listen to them while I am going to bed or gaming, and if you looked at what was playing on my phone when I entered this thread it would be RT Podcast 206.

I'm a long time Roosterteeth fan, I remember seeing those drawn animated comics back in the day. I used to listen to them as well, but now I watch/listen to them while gaming, I have two monitors so meh.

Let's see:

The Adam Carolla Show

Penn's Sunday School

The Money Pit

Ace on the House

The Tech Guy

Travel with Rick Steves

Howard Clark

I'm probably leaving out one or two.

Honor First!

• 1 year later...

Time to update this thing!

What are your go to podcasts??

I listen to the following:

The Dead Authors Podcast

The AutoBlog Podcast

RoosterTeeth Podcast

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History (For anyone interested in learning about the past, this is a damn good podcast)

Common Sense with Dan Carlin

Doug Loves Movies

The Engadget Podcast

The Giant BombCast

Major Nelson Radio

Nerdist Podcast

The Thrilling Adventure Hour

The Smartest Man in the World

Still Untitled: The Adam Savage Podcast

This American Life

Car Stuff

and finally Tested

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB