how does this build seem

lovingGamer

Is this good build?

CPUAMD Vishera FX-6300 6x3.5-4.1GHz

GPUAMD Radeon R9 270 Sapphire Dual-X OC 2GB

MB Gigabyte 970A-UD3P

RAMDDR3 8GB 1866MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Black

PSU500W Cooler Master B Series

I'm planning to play almost all modern games!, Cause with my new Build i'm going to start Youtube channel (Gaming one)

Games like: CoD AW, GTA V (when it comes out), Assassins Creed Unity (Will i be able to play it?!?),....

In 2 or 3 years i will upgrade my GPU to r9 280  (if you would like to know how, i would sell my 270 and add little bit more money and buy 280)

What is your budget? Do you already have a case, cpu cooler and HDDs/SSDs?

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

Definitely tell us your budget and your location... the purpose is gaming, streaming and light editing I believe.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

What is your budget? Do you already have a case, cpu cooler and HDDs/SSDs?

yes i have SSD and HDD

HDD 1000 tb

SSD 160 GB

And yes i have case

Definitely tell us your budget and your location... the purpose is gaming, streaming and light editing I believe.

Well my budget is about 350 EUR! and my location is Bosnia..

And what are you saying build that i made is bad??! :(

Don't get an fx 6300, intel cpus are better right now at every price point for gaming.  I really hope you mean something like an r9 480 or 580 not a 280. 

Don't get an fx 6300, intel cpus are better right now at every price point for gaming.  I really hope you mean something like an r9 480 or 580 not a 280. 

What? 280 is great!..

and Intel CPUs are expensive so i will go with AMD!. :) sorry, maybe in future i will change to intel.. With I5 i can get two 6300

What? 280 is great!..

and Intel CPUs are expensive so i will go with AMD!. :) sorry, maybe in future i will change to intel.. With I5 i can get two 6300

You are forgetting the intel pentium g3258, you can get amazing performance for $115 for the motherboard and cpu (much cheaper and better than the fx 6300). The R9 280 is pretty good now, but in a few years there will be MUCH better options because the price of the 280 won't really go down. This build is pretty good for $550 with an OS, or $460 without one: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/QzqdvK once you overclock the g3258, you will get double the single core and even higher multicore performance. With the price difference you can even add a hyper 212 evo and the performance gap will widen further and the intel cpu will be quieter. 

You are forgetting the intel pentium g3258, you can get amazing performance for $115 for the motherboard and cpu (much cheaper and better than the fx 6300). The R9 280 is pretty good now, but in a few years there will be MUCH better options because the price of the 280 won't really go down. This build is pretty good for $550 with an OS, or $460 without one: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/QzqdvK once you overclock the g3258, you will get double the single core and even higher multicore performance. With the price difference you can even add a hyper 212 evo and the performance gap will widen further and the intel cpu will be quieter. 

so you are saying that g3258 is better then 6300? WoW.. and i checked its a lot cheaper hmmm.... Should i go for it??..

And now about GPU i dont really need to max out every game, i will be fine on High settings. :)

So i was thinking in a few months to buy 270 and then later 2-4 years to buy 280 or 280x :) is that good idea?. (To play only on Medium or High settings)

r9 480 or 580 not a 280. 

wat

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

It's something completely different than what you've assembled but this is probably the build that comes closest to your budget and still be OK in games. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sq6Bxr

The g3258 is pretty similar to the fx-6300 gaming wise, the g3258 is just way cheaper. The RAM I selected is the cheapest I could find of a reliable brand. If you can show us a link of the site you will be shopping at we could get more accurate prices.

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

wat

He was talking about upgrading in 2-3 years, and by then those GPUs will probably be out.

so you are saying that g3258 is better then 6300? WoW.. and i checked its a lot cheaper hmmm.... Should i go for it??..

And now about GPU i dont really need to max out every game, i will be fine on High settings. :)

So i was thinking in a few months to buy 270 and then later 2-4 years to buy 280 or 280x :) is that good idea?. (To play only on Medium or High settings)

Personally I would, amd is only better for rendering videos with the current CPUs on the market. do you mean months or years? if it is months, them maybe. If you mean years, then it will be a pretty terrible decision, for example, would you buy an hd 5850 now instead of an r9 270? from you post i can see that you wouldn't (the correct decision). 2-3 years is quite awhile with computers, and with how prices change, you should only buy current gen hardware (besides sometimes with CPUs on a low budget and you have a lower cpu and mobo on the same platform).